Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key DVDFAB 9.1.4.2 not working

I recently renewed my subscription, and have version 9.1.4.2

It is unable to rip "Masters of Sex: season 1", so I went to this website to look for an update. No matter what I try, I keep getting this US version delivered.

I simply want to know if things have changed; is the version I have been using no longer updateable? Do I need a new key?

Maybe it's able to if a dvd.Go into Fab settings and check disable Pathplayer when done reset it to always enable.Check the dvd before burning or storing for proper content.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glenns; 06-27-2014, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks! but...

Thank you for the very fast reply!

That did get it past the point where it was hanging up. However, it is now telling me that my subscription is expired, and I feel very confident that I renewed it recently.

This is probably the wrong place to inquire about that; how should I find out what is amiss with my key?

Comment

If your in the U.S. you will download the U.S. version 9146 was the last version that decrypts blurays from 9150 up you need to use a separate dycrypter program for blu rays.Dvds are not effected you can download the latest version from the forum or front page were using 9155 now.

If your outside the U.S. you will download a different version that decrypts blu rays and dvds from the same link.

Comment

See screen shot.If this doesn't give you what you want email mona@dvdfab.cn explane problem.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by glenns; 06-27-2014, 12:53 AM.

Comment

expired

Thanks again. Yes, like I said, it is telling me that it expired about a month ago. When that happened I renewed my license, and have been using it since almost daily. Now all of a sudden it thinks it is expired again. Not sure what to do...

Comment

mona@dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
              X