change licence information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key change licence information

i have 4 existing licences that I wish to gift to a member of my family. I have purchased the all in one lifetime subscription which I have not activated yet, this was done using a new email address. I would like to know how to give away my existing licences, remove the licence info from my computer so that I can register the all in one subscription

I never heard of that but if it can be done ask mona@dvdfab.cn she takes care of all Fab transactions.They may be gone oct 1st-8th for Holiday.
    Last edited by 3dman7; 10-01-2017, 02:35 AM.

Comment

thanks 3DMAN7
      Ashley Liu at the service center said that I can gift the licences but did not say how to.
      there is a reply to a post from signals on page 4 or 5 which gives details on how to remove old accounts

Comment

All you need to do is send them the email account(s) that you want them to be registered in and the license numbers that you want to gift. The receivers of the gift will need to create an account at the member center using the email addresses that you supply. There may be a slight delay, the office is closed for the National Day holiday but they are still checking emails with a skeleton staff working from home.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thanks signals
          where can I find the licence numbers?

Comment

I found the licence (id) numbers in the members center

Comment

That should do it, just reply to the email they sent to you.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X