plays out of order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plays out of order

does any one know the correct title for mechanic resurrection? the one fab 10.0.1.0 picks plays out of order

Try it in version 8qt of fab here http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB8

Also may want to post files so Fab can fix this so it won't happen again.
    here's how http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30164

Comment

please copy out all files of the original disc except BDMV/STREAM/*.m2ts, zip them & DVDFab log files and then send the zipped file to us.
      And the log file, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Mechanic - Resurrection

I can confirm that this title Mechanic - Resurrection has an issue with scenes being out of order and it doesn't matter if it's Fab 9.x or 10.x the problem is the same. That said, I believe that this is the same problem that many other titles have where the default title (in this case 8) has some scenes out of order.

I've seen many movies (and if you look for threads I've posted with the title "Scenes out of order" you will find several) like this where the disc has dozens of titles with a runtime of 1:38:38 (the runtime of this movie) and if you can find the correct title the movie will play in it's proper order. But given that there are over 161 titles / playlists to choose from trying to find the correct one is almost impossible.

Comment

Try Playlist 559... Lionsgate came out with several disk with this title with different playlist....

Comment

Scenes out of order

Originally posted by maonstad View Post
            Try Playlist 559... Lionsgate came out with several disk with this title with different playlist....
            Sorry, the disc I have doesn't have a playlist 559

Comment

If you post the files Wilson asked for you may get a solution.

Comment

Fab 8 won't open the disc. Had to use another program and Fab still selected the wrong one. Fab 9 only shows one title and it seemed to play fine. Meaning that it didn't play out of order where Fab 8 and 10 did. Which was about 18 minutes into the movie. From that point on Fab 9's pick seemed to work. Not sure about before the 18 min mark. Why don't each of the programs select the right order. They all select 393 but all play in different orders.

Comment

Comment

Mechanic - Resurrection

Originally posted by Diaboyos View Post
                    My disc doesn't have a playlist 466
                    Attached Files

Comment

466 on which version? 9 doesn't show any other titles other than the one it picks

Comment

Hi,

Please attach the required files of the orignal disc, thanks!

Wilson
                        Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 12-05-2016, 07:28 AM.
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Scenes out of order

Here's the log file from the disc I have.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Norm@Home View Post
                            My disc doesn't have a playlist 466
                            Sorry I don't know what to tell ya then. Mine did have a 466 and it worked fine. Hopefully someone else here can help you find the correct playlist for your disc.

Comment

Originally posted by dbagger View Post
                              466 on which version? 9 doesn't show any other titles other than the one it picks
                              This is the Region-A disc. Probably a stupid question but did you expand the "Other Titles" to see the other playlists? Ignore playlist 0 this example isn't for this movie.

Edit: Oh you meant which version of Fab. I'm still using 9321.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Diaboyos; 12-05-2016, 11:07 PM. Reason: clarify

Comment

Working...
                              X