This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D to 2D Convert issues

I couldn't find a forum on here that discussed 3D to 2D covert so I posted it here.

I am having an issue and it seems to not only be me as other rips of other 3D to 2D movies are having it as well.

I ripped Guardians of the Galaxy IMAX 3D to regular 2D and every time there is a black bar in a lot of the scenes throughout the movie that gets bigger and sometimes isn't there at all. I've done this with the US release only, but have downloaded the RU and UK versions too and they all do it. Is there a reason as to why this is happening?

I've attached a few pics from the beginning of the movie showcasing the left side black bar issue.

I typically use v.9321 but I have also ripped the movie with v.10. Please help.
    Attached Files

Not sure what you meant by downloaded but give this a read through before posting again Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
    X