Issue With Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Collection Issue With Preview

Hi! After the latest update to version 10.0.1.7 I am unable to preview the titles for selecting and uploading the correct metadata. I have tried all options on two computers and what happens is the preview window shows but doesn't play anything or it shows for a second and disappears. I have attached my log for analysis.
    Attached Files

Same thing happening here.

Comment

For what it is worth, if you still have DVDFab 9.x installed, it is still working as it should.

Comment

You can get older versions here: (they bear the proper digital signature)

I tried 10.0.1.6 and everything is back to normal.

Comment

Thanks darkuni for the info! That did indeed solve the issue temporarily. Unfortunately although I enjoy participating in the metadata project, the program is too unstable for me with constant crashes previewing clips and just trying to enter data period. I hop somewhere down the road this feature gets improved, but for now I'm done with it. Great software though.

Comment

It is still an issue on 1.0.2.2.
            I tried changing the preview to directx, didn't work.
            I use Windows 10 anniversary update.

Comment

I am having the same problem as the other two, when I am in the meta-info edit window the preview function does not work. When I try and preview a title it immediately closes. I have been EVGA 780 TIsc

When I press the preview button in the Ripper module it works just fine. The only time I have trouble is inside the meta-info edit window.

If there's any info I can send let me know. Until then, I guess I will keep using DVD Fab version 9 for the meta-info stuff

Comment

I was hoping from the description on DVD Fab 10.0.2.9 that they had fixed the preview window inside of the metadata edit window.

But I am still having the same problem, the preview window opens and immediately closes.

If there's anything I can do to help figure it out at me know.

Comment

Seems to be liked to the BD disc somehow.
                  I just checked with 10.0.3.6.
                  The BD of How to train your Dragon works well.
                  The BD of Arrival doesn't.

Comment

On 10.0.3.6, I noticed another clue on that issue.

I was selecting which main movie to extract. The preview button worked, so I went to the metainfo page to test it.

It failed.

When I came back to the main movie selection screen, I noticed the following corruption which was not there before.

Screenshot (1).jpg

Notice how the runtime of the movie that I tried are corrupted.

Comment

[ATTACH]16790[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                      X