This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated but now nothing works

My DVD Fab 9 was working great until the update request came along. It automatically installed DVD Fab10 and the Mini-10 and the programs seem to load and then both crash as soon as I try loading a blu ray 3d (Hunger Games Part 2). The same now happens with my old DVD Fab9 as well. Anyone else having these issues?

Hi TB2015
    Try uninstalling DVDFab then clean old files using CCleaner found here http://filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ make sure to check the old prefetch in advanced settings. Clean until nothing is found, then use the registry cleaner until nothing is found. Next download the installer here http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB10 save to your computer, right click the exe file click run as administrator, restart system and you should be good to go.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    PS never let DVDFab auto update always download the installer to your computer and install using the instructions given above.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

yeah same problem i will try this and post back
      Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Mobo/Western Digital Black WD500 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card/CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB DDR3 /Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)/CORSAIR Hydro High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler/3-Asus DRW-24B1ST Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time/OS Windows 10 Pro SP1 64-bit

Comment

well tried the clean reinstall and that didn't work either ...so i guess the program is dead for me until dvdfab figures out what they did wrong with the new dvdfab 10 updates !! via previous versions worked fine...so its all guess work till its figured out
        Last edited by ZoSoIV; 12-25-2016, 03:09 PM.
        Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Mobo/Western Digital Black WD500 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card/CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB DDR3 /Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)/CORSAIR Hydro High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler/3-Asus DRW-24B1ST Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time/OS Windows 10 Pro SP1 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by ZoSoIV View Post
          well tried the clean reinstall and that didn't work either ...so i guess the program is dead for me until dvdfab figures out what they did wrong with the new dvdfab 10 updates !! via previous versions worked fine...so its all guess work till its figured out
          Do you have a program called hitman pro On your computer ??

Comment

Hi ZoSoIV
            I'm not sure why it wont work on your system but, if you need any version of Fab send me a Pm with your e-mail address and the version that was working for you and I will send it to you.
            CBR929

Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

i do not have hitman on my PC ...i assume its a driver incompatibility issue between my videocard or my VS Trend Micro is blocking it via when i completely deleted DVD fab Trend Micro started right up on re-boot after i re-loaded DVD Fab it took Trend Micro 2 minutes to start after re-boot ...finding driver issues is like finding a needle in a hay stack

Comment

well the program worked for about two seconds it updated and now won't run again...i give up

Comment

well the program worked for about two seconds it updated and now won't run again...i give up
                  Restart your computer in safe mode and see if dvdfab will Run

Comment

i tried that a couple weeks ago and it does run in safe mode

Comment

try rolling back your video card driver to an older version. see what that does.

Comment

tried that DVD Fab opened when the driver was installing then after it finished DVD Fab wouldn't open again

Comment

try right clicking on the dvdfab icon, select properties - compatibility and try running dvdfab
                          in the compatibility mode setting.

Comment

already tried that doesn't work ...another problem I'm getting is in sleep mode when booting back up I'm getting a blue screen saying "VIDEO TDR FAILURE" not sure if this problem is connected

Comment

GOOGLE video tdr failure and you'll find out on how to fix that
                              Error your getting.

Comment

Working...
                              X