X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mona View Post
    Hello mdgboxx,

We check your license status, and notice that your AIO package order was placed in 2012, which doesn't automatically include any new product(s) released thereafter. All your current license can be used in DVDFab 10 without paying again, but for DVDFab Cinavia Removal HD, to get it unlock, you would need to pay for it. The discount available currentlly is 25% off, we can offer you a better discount in this case, please contact me as per your need.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
    mona
    Hello Mona,

Thank you for replying so swiftly. I understand about NEW PRODUCTS, and I will contact you shortly.

While I'm at it, I took advantage of a Fab promotion, ±one year ago, concerning Media Player Pro. The lifetime version was installed, for free, (as a gift from DVDFab) yet two days ago, I saw that my "never expire" version, now reads "expired", am I to assume that I will have to purchase it, or was it turned off by mistake?

Regards,
    mdgboxx

Comment

Originally posted by mdgboxx View Post
      Hello Mona,

Thank you for replying so swiftly. I understand about NEW PRODUCTS, and I will contact you shortly.

While I'm at it, I took advantage of a Fab promotion, ±one year ago, concerning Media Player Pro. The lifetime version was installed, for free, (as a gift from DVDFab) yet two days ago, I saw that my "never expire" version, now reads "expired", am I to assume that I will have to purchase it, or was it turned off by mistake?

Regards,
      mdgboxx
      Hello mdgboxx,

I assume you meant the giveaway key file for DVDFab Media Player, you only need to use that key file to register DVDFab Media Player again. It shall activate the software.

If still have problem about DVDFab Media Player, please contact me via email. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
      mona

Comment

Cinavia Emoval

As I now understand, Cinavia removal is only available on certain movies, since the fix is specific to each movie, rather than a generic "one fix fits all" solution, correct? When I looked at the list of cinavia enabled movies on your cinavia protection blog, http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protec...tml#discs_list , I noticed there are more movies that don't have a fix than movies that do, even older titles that apparently never had a fix.

What criteria Does DVDFab use for determining which movies to "fix" and which ones not too? Is it based on the number of user requests or some other technical issue or criteria? I am asking because I am considering purchasing the lifetime license, but not sure if only select movies will be supported and not knowing what future releases may or may not be supported.

Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by lfogassy View Post
          As I now understand, Cinavia removal is only available on certain movies, since the fix is specific to each movie, rather than a generic "one fix fits all" solution, correct? When I looked at the list of cinavia enabled movies on your cinavia protection blog, http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protec...tml#discs_list , I noticed there are more movies that don't have a fix than movies that do, even older titles that apparently never had a fix.

What criteria Does DVDFab use for determining which movies to "fix" and which ones not too? Is it based on the number of user requests or some other technical issue or criteria? I am asking because I am considering purchasing the lifetime license, but not sure if only select movies will be supported and not knowing what future releases may or may not be supported.

Thanx
          There's more lists -

I believe it goes by users reporting disc's having cinavia
          Protection on them and dvdfab staff getting the fix as quickly as possible.

Comment

The only big problem I see is that the English sound has been fixed. French or Spanish is not important for dvdfab I presume.

Comment

Untrue, don't press your luck.

Many things control which discs are done first, including 1)an estimate of % of DVDFab customer base impacted 2) requests from licensed users 3) availability of original disc and several other factors that may vary from disc to disc.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X