Register For DVDFab Member >>

Go Back   DVDFab Forum > Software Support (English) > DVDFab Passkey

Notices

Old 02-14-2017, 03:43 PM
Administrator - 守夜人

bambee

If you purchased DVDFab Platinum, you should also have a lifetime license for the Ripper module. If not, send me a PM with your registered email (the one you used for the purchase or that you use for logging in at the Member Center). What Features you may be eligible to use will depend on when the purchase was made, which I will ask someone on the staff in Beijing to check. You should be able to add any modules you need to your Platinum license.

As noted earlier, Passkey is not suitable for use with the Cinavia Removal HD tool, the "Rip to..." function does not even read a disc the same way that DVDFab Copy/Ripper does. For this reason Full Disc output and any Passkey output are different.

As to your other question, all audio tracks on a disc title are scanned but the only ones repaired are the ones for which repair data exists, which is indicated during the Copy process in DVDFab.
Old 02-15-2017, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by signals View Post
If you purchased DVDFab Platinum, you should also have a lifetime license for the Ripper module.
Yes, my apologies, I do have a lifetime license for the Ripper module. I was confusing it with the Video Converter module.

Quote:
Originally Posted by signals View Post
You should be able to add any modules you need to your Platinum license.
I guess all I need are the Blu-ray Copy and Cinavia Removal HD modules?

I've just been re-reading the Cinavia Removal HD information and it seems to be focused only on Blu-ray. What about DVDs with Cinavia?
Old 02-15-2017, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacEachaidh View Post
..change the region in PowerDVD to the region of the disc, and then shut Passkey off, and it doesn't matter if Cinavia is there or not, because it doesn't kick in. Not perfect, because with Passkey disabled you lose protection against all the other BDJava-driven stuff, but it works.
I don't use PowerDVD, but that is interesting.
Old 02-15-2017, 04:40 AM
Administrator - 守夜人

It works for other players as well, there is a list inside Passkey.

CinaviaRemoval HD does not currently support repairing infected DVDs, this ability will be added in the future. Only Blu-ray for now.

Tags
cinaviaremoval, passkey