X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

External Devices Wireless Touchpad & Keyboard

Hi,

Can a wireless device such as:

XBMCMart LED Backlit Wireless Touchpad & Keyboard for PC, Android TV Box, and Raspberry Pi. (Black) be compatible!?

Thanks
    Ish

DVDFab Movie Server supports bluetooth 4.0, so if the device supports it too, it should work.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Ish, I used a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse with several Made-In-China android players (including one of Fab's) and it worked great. The Movie Server remains untested.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
        DVDFab Movie Server supports bluetooth 4.0, so if the device supports it too, it should work.
        Originally posted by signals View Post
        Ish, I used a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse with several Made-In-China android players (including one of Fab's) and it worked great. The Movie Server remains untested.
        Hello Gentlemen,
        Thanks for the information!!!
        Kind Regards
        Ish

Comment

Ish
          I have ordered a Bluetooth keyboard, let us know how yours works and what the source of it was and the model number.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Ish
            I have ordered a Bluetooth keyboard, let us know how yours works and what the source of it was and the model number.
            Hello, sir

I have a logitech keyboard, which I am going to test it with when my movie server arrived!

I'll update this thread with my findings!

Take Care
            Ish

Comment

Working...
            X