No announcement yet.

Blu-ray 3D only disc to be played on 2D display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no need to 3D Bluray playback TotalMedia Theatre 6.

I need, to functioned option "Enable Blu-ray 3D only disc to be played on 2D display" anyhow in version 9 before finished support those version and be possible to playback 3D Bluray disks to Home Cinema and with not 3D display (without notice and finalization playback).

New 3D Bluray already modify not even version 9 because evidently finished support. Tested disk Underworld: Blood Wars and Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.

Comment

Give link to what device you have that's playing back movie on home cinema is this a media player or blu ray player or what? Can it's firmware be updated by internet? What happens when you play this 3d full disk with Fab media player on the computer?

Comment

These questions are supervacaneous, this problem has not with herewith nothing common, because error is in DVDFab version 10 that the will not readjust 3D Bluray with this option anyhow version 9.

In version 9 this option without problems functioned and movies this way copied were to be OK. After migration to version 10 here this option not function right (edits Java menu) so to go disks playback how describe above

Comment

If you won't check the made file or disk to see if it plays on a computer then I can't help you as if it plays on a computer then it's your playback device that won't play the Fab made file back and not Fabs fault even if made with version 9 and it works.Most likely your playback device is old and no firmware updates for it.

Comment

Error is in programme DVDFab version 10. In cases attachments file java menu that the is only difference between copies. DVDFab version 9 this file java menu modify so, to be possible to 3D Bluray play back i with not 3D display. DVDFab version 10 this not edit file Java menu that is why cannot 3D Bluray playback and with not 3D display.

When is option in DVDFab version 9 off, so copy 3D Bluray disk cannot playback anyhow copy from DVDFab version 10, therefore this option not function in version 10 right.
            Attached Files

Comment

Their are 41,579 Fab Forum members out of all of them you are the only one that is having a problem.If you play the 3d movie on a different player the file your having trouble with will play back in 2d.

Your playback device that you won't tell us what it is is the problem.Sorry I can't help you.If you had of gave the playback device I would have looked up its internet page up and seen if theirs any newer firm wear for it.

You also seem to have a solution as version 9 still works for you so use it.You can take out newer copy protection with version 10 of fab make a clone to hard-drive first then use version 9 to make a 3d main movie or even copy as 2d disk if that's what you want.

Comment

After longer pause and waiting whether new version DVDFab this option correct, I'm tested new 3D Bluray disks and came across be on 3D Bluray xXx: The Return of Xander Cage, that because has BD-Java menu created in older version some programme so him DVDFab copies as well as 3D Bluray Dr. Strange.

Else here are device whereon movies playback even if I don't know what's the use will when it stands to reson that the error is in DVDFab. Home cinema is Panasonic SC-BTT770 and TV is Panasonic TX-P42GT20E in both latest Firmware.

Comment

So version 10.0.4.6 already without problems copies 3D Bluray Dr. Strange and all works anyway as with copy from version 9.

Thank you programmers under Fixed and I hope that the add i support for new Java menu from 3D Bluray xXx: The Return of Xander Cage, Underworld: Blood Wars and Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.

Comment

Nobody me here meanwhile won't help with option "Enable Blu-ray 3D only disc to be played on 2D display" to near DVDFab version 10 functioned good.

So that Shall I next 3D Blu-ray movie Beauty and the Beast that the version 9 without problems copies and newer version 10 NO. Attach picture whereat player ends playback is though from but similar notice will display and at 3D Blu-ray movie Beauty and the Beast copied by the help of DVDFab 10 with enabled option "Enable Blu-ray 3D only disc to be played on 2D display".

Thank you for help. Gtein

Click image for larger version

Name:	3D Screen.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	339864

Comment

the image above is what i get when i try and convert 3D only disc to 2D and get the same image above when playing it back on my stand alone bluray player that does not play 3D movies

Comment

I believe these are 3d only disks that have a test for 3d equipment check and puts up the message when the check for 3d equipment is done and it finds no 3d equipment.Another movie like this is Despicable me 2 3-d it's a 3d only disk that will give the message like the one in post #24 or one like it.Even in Fab media player version 3 this happens if you convert a 3d only disk to 2d full disk.Main movie should work but these movies have little shorts and I can see why they want a full disk copy to work with menu.Hope this sheds some light on the issue.I even tried deleting the ssif folder of a full disk made this way its empty and the screen shot of the message telling your equipment is not 3d but it still won't work.

Comment

so no full disc 2D then for the 3D only is what you are saying ..................?

Comment

What I said is the problem is with 3d only full disks so staff can test this with a 3d only disk and I gave a title that's 3d only other than your 3d only disk so Fab can test with.You posted a log file their are several titles here Fab can test with now.It's now time for them to pick the problem up from here and tell us if they have a solution for this problem maybe staff could comment here that they are testing or are looking into this.

Comment

nothing yet from the staff on this matter. has to be away to take a 3D only disc and copy the entire disc as 2D for playback on standard blu-ray players. not software. i mean stand alone players hooked into the tv that is not 3D smart TV

Comment

Hi,

We will check it ASAP, thanks!

Wilson
                                Please post your logs the default location is:
                                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X