This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Admin Pricing and Sales Policies UPDATED

Note to prospective customers: Many of the deals and discounts listed here have expired. For the latest info on new packages and discounts, please check the dvdfab.com website. This post will be updated shortly.

DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD and DVDFab Passkey are now retail products. Both can be purchased on the dvdfab.com website under conditions similar to existing offerings, including variable or lifetime license terms. See below for details on special promotions and grandfathering for current licensees that may provide considerable savings. Scroll down for the new information on DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper.

Blu-ray to DVD

The retail price for this product (1 year license) is US$40, less any promotional discounts that may be in effect, but it is included FREE if you purchase the All-In-One package before December 31, 2010.

It is also FREE for existing customers that have licenses that are equivalent to the All-In-One package. You must Register (click here) or login ( click here )to use the Members area on the DVDFab website (not the forum) to take advantage of this offer by downloading a new key. Do not wait until after the deadline to purchase, you will be disappointed. Note that "File Transfer" is not required to qualify as an "All-In-One" equivalent for the purpose of these offers.

Passkey 8

Passkey has been free for quite some time and we hope you have enjoyed using it. It will now be available in 3 versions: Passkey for DVD, Passkey for Blu-ray and Passkey Lite.

Passkey DVD works with DVD discs only, likewise Passkey Blu-ray. A one year license for Passkey for DVD is $40, Passkey for Blu-ray is $60, or get both for the package price of $80. The prices here do not include any promotional discount that may be available on the website.

Passkey Lite will have reduced functionality (see below), but will work with both DVD and Blu-ray and will continue to be FREE. Passkey DVD will be FREE for all license holders of DVDIdle Pro and DVD Region+CSS free. If your existing license is for DVDIdle or DVD Region+CSS Free Lite, you will be able to purchase Passkey for DVD at a 50% discount. You must Register (click here) or login(click here ) to use the Members area at dvdfab.com to take advantage of this offer.

The automated fulfillment of this offer requires that you know the email address with which you purchased any of the listed products. If you do not have access to that email address, you will need to update your records before you will be able to download the new key. These are the only grandfathered discounts that will be offered on Passkey 8,
    which means there is no discount available for owning other DVDFab products (DVD/BD Copy or Ripper, etc.). Passkey is a different product with a different purpose than the other DVDFab offerings, so purchasing from one product family does not produce a discount for the other. Thanks for understanding. We appreciate and respect all our existing customers and work every day to make all DVDFab products the best you can find.

Passkey Lite limitations:
    *The DVD function does not have PathPlayer
    *The Blu-ray function does not support BD+ removal or MKBv12+
    An error message will be displayed if the content you are processing exceeds the capabilities of the free (Lite) version.

NEW Blu-ray 3D Ripper

This new option is priced at $50 for a one-year license. It will be available FREE only until December 31, 2010 to users that have licenses for

"All-In-One" package OR
    Blu-ray Copy AND Blu-ray Ripper

This benefit will only be available in the Members area on the DVDFab website. Please use the "click here" links above to register or login there and download a new key. It may take a few days before it appears.

This thread will be left open for any questions not answered above. If you agree or disagree with these policies, you may post about it in this thread, but threads and posts about this topic elsewhere will be deleted.
    Last edited by fengtao; 11-14-2010, 03:57 PM.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

I have purchased lifetime licences for all your products (DVDFab Platinum, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Video Converter and File Transfer). Surely that qualifies me as the equivalent to an All-in-one lifetime licence? So how do I download a new licence for Blu-Ray to DVD Converter?

This is especially since from the product description I thought I'd already bought this functionality when I purchased Blu-ray copy. Also, Blu-Ray ripper has NEVER worked in converting to iPod Classic (I raised this with support months ago and it still doesn't work at all).

Many thanks in anticipation

Comment

Download and install v8.0.4.0 first. Then follow the click here link(s) in the post. You should see Blu-ray to DVD on the list, since you should qualify. Download your new key from the Members area on the DVDFab website and register the new key on your PC. Use "?"->About to make sure everything registered OK.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Say What

Hi
        I sure need HELP to be pointed the right way
        Lifetime owner of DVDFab DVD What are my steps to get lifer and passkey8
        I got lost going from forums,vs,MyCE site
        Thanks for any help before hand
        nedt

Comment

Originally posted by NedtMadingjer View Post
          Hi
          I sure need HELP to be pointed the right way
          Lifetime owner of DVDFab DVD What are my steps to get lifer and passkey8
          I got lost going from forums,vs,MyCE site
          Thanks for any help before hand
          nedt
          Go back to post #1 and follow the instructions to click on the blue...........

Click Here

Comment

It can be a little confusing at first. Just re-read post#1 and post any specific questions here.

Comment

This didn't work for me. Is Blu-Ray to DVD Converter supposed to be in my list of products?

I downloaded and installed a new key and all that happened was Blu-Ray to DVD Converter changed from being "Trial User" to "Never be used"!

Where do I go from here?

Comment

Yes, it should be on your list in the user center (Members). If you purchased the other options with a different email address, they will need to be consolidated. All of the options have to be on the list for BD->DVD to show up.

//EDIT// I just checked again and there seems to be a problem with the Member Center. I will check on it. Just use it in the trial mode for now.

Comment

There is definately a problem. I cannot activate PassKey 8 as I was sent my KEY from way back when I had DVDFab3. I tried my current KEY which I am using for DVDFab8 - I get the THANK YOU message and DVDFab will be restarted - but it is still a trial version.

Comment

Passkey 8 is only free if you had DVDIdle Pro or Region+CSS Free.

Comment

Hi Signals - please clarify for me. I have had DVDFab Platinum from Version 3. Do I qualify for free Passkey if I currently have never expire key for DVD Copy and DVD Ripper. Thanks and good to chat to you again.

Comment

No, sorry, Passkey is only discounted/free under the conditions I listed, to compensate DVDIdle/Pro and Region+/Region Lite customers who were
                        left out when development stopped on those products. The 20% discount is still active though, so don't forget to enter the code if you decide to purchase.

Same here.

Comment

Signals,

I already have a paid lifetime license for the following products...
                          DVD Copy
                          DVD Ripper
                          Video Converter
                          File Transfer

If I purchase a lifetime license for Blue-ray Copy and Blue-ray Ripper before December 31, 2010 will that qualify me for a free lifetime license for Blue-ray to DVD since I will have an "equivalent to the All-In-One package?"

Thank you in advance for your answer!

Comment

Yes, it will according to the information I was given. Don't forget there is a combo deal for BD Copy+Ripper that gives you a better discount.
                            Originally posted by jkadlec View Post
                            Signals,

I already have a paid lifetime license for the following products...
                            DVD Copy
                            DVD Ripper
                            Video Converter
                            File Transfer

If I purchase a lifetime license for Blue-ray Copy and Blue-ray Ripper before December 31, 2010 will that qualify me for a free lifetime license for Blue-ray to DVD since I will have an "equivalent to the All-In-One package?"

Thank you in advance for your answer!

Comment

Good to hear!

Thank you for the quick reply, Signals.

Originally posted by signals View Post
                              Yes, it will according to the information I was given. Don't forget there is a combo deal for BD Copy+Ripper that gives you a better discount.

Comment

Working...
                              X