Unable to Rip DVDs following Upgrade to mac OS Sierra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Rip DVDs following Upgrade to mac OS Sierra

Since upgrading to Mac OSX 10.12 (Sierra) and DVDfab 9.3.1.8 I am unable to rip any DVDs. There are no error messages but DVDfab hangs once you click START. I did manage to rip a single file after a re-boot but hung during the second file. I don't know if it is Sierra or DVDfab that is the issue.

I am experiencing a similar problem. The only difference is that once the program starts (after approx. 5 seconds) it says the process is complete. This gives me a 4Kg file of no use. It's frustrating!

Comment

Hi guys,

Please post the dvdfab_internal log file. Thanks.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

Same Problem-Internal Log Attached

I have attached my internal log. My last use was around Oct 8 or 9 when I was able to rip one episode of a TV show and it hung on the last 3 episodes on the disc.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by disteele View Post
          Since upgrading to Mac OSX 10.12 (Sierra) and DVDfab 9.3.1.8 I am unable to rip any DVDs. There are no error messages but DVDfab hangs once you click START. I did manage to rip a single file after a re-boot but hung during the second file. I don't know if it is Sierra or DVDfab that is the issue.
          I am having the same problem, not sure if it is OSX 10.12 (Sierra) I'm using DVDFab 10.0.1.9 Mac pro 2014
          I can ripper blu rays to MP4 in task mode with no problem 25 at time,
          My problem is with dvd's they hang at end of ripe, have to force quit, most time the file will be playable, if not i jut re-do it and it fine.
          because of this I can not use task mode for dvd ripe to mp4.
          everything else works great- i have over 200 + dvd I want to ripe to mp4 and one at time will not do

Comment

Working...
          X