BD+DVD disks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other BD+DVD disks?

I've got a disk ('another earth', region B) which claims to be 'Bluray + DVD', whose DVD portion is said on the box to contain some subtitles that I want to rip into an MP4; is there some way I can do that? A quick scan of the option menus didn't reveal anything obvious, but I'm highly ignorant of BD&DVD structure.

Try dvd ripper - http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-ripper.htm

Comment

Originally posted by OggFrog View Post
      I've got a disk ('another earth', region B) which claims to be 'Bluray + DVD', whose DVD portion is said on the box to contain some subtitles that I want to rip into an MP4; is there some way I can do that? A quick scan of the option menus didn't reveal anything obvious, but I'm highly ignorant of BD&DVD structure.
      No such thing as Blu-ray and DVD on the same disc. When a package indicates that it is Blu-ray + DVD it means that the package contains two discs, one Blu-ray and one DVD. So, just stick in the DVD and rip it.

Comment

I'm with MrVideo re: the "combo" blu-ray, dvd disc.
        If you only have one disc then I suspect that you have purchased a package which includes a bonus, digital copy...that you might have to download.

For eg:

Last edited by maineman; 02-10-2017, 12:04 PM. Reason: Link
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X