X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Small menus on hi-res screen

Hi,

I have a ASUS Zenbook 13-Inch QHD Plus 1800P Touchscreen Laptop, i5-5200U,
    with a hi-res screen 3200x1800 running Windows 10.

When I run DVDFab for Blu ray version 9.2.10 I can't see the whole menu on the left hand side. I have tried to us the mouse to grab the window slider but, it does not move it all the way to the right to see the menu properly on the left side.

From what I have been reading Microsoft has supplied the correct programming for this to be fixed by the authors of the program.

I had an older version of a program called Lightroom 4 where this was an issue as well. In the new version of Lightroom 6 this has been corrected by the program developers. I have many programs on my laptop and I do not have this issue with them.

Any chance that this might addressed?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I have been a DVDFab user for about 5 years now and have updated to a new and beautiful hi-res screen. I'm hoping that you will also updated your software to the newer screens. They are not going away and you will be seeing more of the hi-res screen in the near future.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
    Rick

Hi, ricolson
    Can you paste a screenshot about the issue here? For we have received some others issues caused by high resolution with different appearance, we'd like to get some screenshots to help testing.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Here are a few pics. As you can see on the left side, that is as much as I can view. I can get the secondary menu to pop up just find.

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks,
      Rick.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Found another oddity. This screen is not showing all of the text headers.

Thanks,
        Rick
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, ricolson
          Thanks for pasting the screenshots, we will fix it soon.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your help Jiangrui!

Rick

Comment

Same

I have the same problem on my new Dell Inspiron laptop with the exact same settings as you have and that your screen shots are the same as what were shown on mine.

Comment

Same

Been using my old Dell XPS 420 for a LONG time with DVDFab without any issues. Now since it doesn't work, I had to get a new Dell and I decided to get a laptop. Anyway,, the new laptop is showing the same issue as you have. Hopefully, this will be fixed very soon!

Comment

Hi Eric,

What is your highest screen resolution?

Rick

Comment

Dell Inspiron 15 Display Resolution

Hello Rick!

My Dell Inspiron 15 is set to its highest resolution which is 3840 x 2160. By the way, I have been communicating with one of the DVDFab staff via emails and she commented that this issue will hopefully be fixed by November!! Cannot wait to get this fixed.

Comment

Hey Eric,

Please let me know if this happens. I will let you know if I see it first.

Thanks,
                      Rick

Comment

Almost

There is the new beta version - almost right not completely fixed!! Here is the snapshot! Everything looks good except on the left side. I tried to scroll the vertical bar but it won't go more to the right. Please fix! Thank you!!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Have you tried enlarging the DVDFab window by clicking and dragging the lower right corner?
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Screen cap 9217

Here is a screen capture of the beta 9.2.1.7 Full Screen.

I can't get to the Advanced Settings button.

Still not fixed.

Thanks,
                            Rick
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by ricolson; 11-14-2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the capture Rick.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X