Small menus on hi-res screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Version - Not Fixed Yet

Hello, the newest version is still not fixed. The left INSIDE vertical bar cannot be moved to the right so that the contents from the left side can be shown fully. Like Rick said, the advanced button is not fully shown. I have communicated this issue with Vivian at DVDFab and she gave the information to the staff. Everything else seems to be okay but not the contents from the left side of the software. Thank you.

Comment

Still no fix for hi-res screen

Hi,

I just updated to 9.2.2.4. Issue still not addressed! The screen still looks like the previous screen shots.

If they ever fix it I am ready to upgrade to Blu-ray Lifetime or Full blown package lifetime. I can't use it like this.

I have lots of programs that look just fine! It can't be that hard to fix.

Thanks,
      Rick

Comment

We will check this issue after Chinese New Year holiday, thanks.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Small menus on hi-res screen

Hi,

Well another new version out and still NO fix for hi-res screens.
          Going on 6 months since I first mentioned this.

I have money ready to buy the Blu-ray versions as soon as this is fixed!

Thanks,
          Rick

Comment

They just got back from a national holiday a few hours ago. Your problem has received attention at the highest possible level.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

4k Resolution - now works

Version 9231 now looks good with respect to the program being displayed using the 4k resolution from the laptop. The inside vertical bar now is able to be scrolled left or right which is good! Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, glad it is OK now.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have an Asus machine with the same resolution of 3840x2160. The current DVDFab v10.0.1.7 also suffers from these strange UI problems. Incomplete or cut off menus, very small buttons, fonts that are cut off (top/bottom) and/or unreadable. Task Queue Manager screen attached.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Another example from 10.0.1.7. Tiny buttons up on the top of the screen "circled" in red. Plus the left sides of the columns in the Advanced Settings window skewed and cut off.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X