Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member page still not updated so hopefully in the next few days it will be as I have all options for DVDFab and as well a key for region+css free which was purchased over 5 years ago. Same email address used to purchase everything with as well

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      Member page still not updated so hopefully in the next few days it will be as I have all options for DVDFab and as well a key for region+css free which was purchased over 5 years ago. Same email address used to purchase everything with as well
      Same here AGJ.
      Yeah, it's been 5+ years for me & region +css free anyway.
      The F-man always said he'd update that product eventually.
      I guess eventually is finally here...
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

UPDATE
        If you are waiting for the Member Center updates, they are working on it and should have it fixed in 24-36 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience, please use the trial version for now.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok, so I purchased way back when:

DVDFab Platinum 3.x Never Expire

Then when the Blu-ray option came out I bought

DVDFab Blu-ray Copy Never Expire which when I bought it included all of the options including Blu to DVD, Blu ripper etc

Then when the file converter split off I bought

DVDFab Video Converter Never Expire

I also accidentally bought DVDFab DVD Copy because one day DVDFab was telling me I was expired and nothing I did would convince it I had a lifetime on it.

Now maybe because the member area is having problems the key I downloaded early this morning din't do anything and I updated to the latest version and now the Blu to DVD ripper says expired.

Should I be eligible for a lifetime of all Blu-Ray and all DVD stuff by this point?

Comment

Originally posted by Dbl_Tap View Post
            Should I be eligible for a lifetime of all Blu-Ray and all DVD stuff by this point?
            Yup, you should be all set once the Member Center updates issues are resolved
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

That's a relief. Thanks.

What about for video conversion stuff?

Comment

I don't remember that Blu-ray Ripper was ever included Blu-ray Copy. And I am not sure if File Transfer counts in this, but it may. Just wait and see when they get the website straight.

//EDIT// UPDATE: File Transfer is not required for "All-In-One" status.

Originally posted by Dbl_Tap View Post
                Ok, so I purchased way back when:

DVDFab Platinum 3.x Never Expire

Then when the Blu-ray option came out I bought

DVDFab Blu-ray Copy Never Expire which when I bought it included all of the options including Blu to DVD, Blu ripper etc

Then when the file converter split off I bought

DVDFab Video Converter Never Expire

I also accidentally bought DVDFab DVD Copy because one day DVDFab was telling me I was expired and nothing I did would convince it I had a lifetime on it.

Now maybe because the member area is having problems the key I downloaded early this morning din't do anything and I updated to the latest version and now the Blu to DVD ripper says expired.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The 1st post doesn't say BR - DVD is only for life time members. I purchased the whole package and 2 years at the time,do not see the option for BR-DVD once logged into members area?

Comment

The website is still being updated. It will show all the items that you qualify for by this weekend. Sorry for the delay, just use it in trial mode for now.

Comment

I take it we'll know the member's section is working properly when the key we download will actually open when double clicked, correct?

Also, what would I need to do at this point to get the "all in one" product? I've already spent several hundred dollars because there was not an all in one product originally and I've been purchasing them piece by piece.

Comment

You will know it works when BD->DVD appears on your list of options, it will then be in the new key you download. The double click to open trick only works if the key file is already associated (in windows) with the dvdfab.exe file. If the keyfile does not show the DVDFab logo, it is not associated and you should use Open or Open with.. from the right click menu to open it with dvdfab.exe.

As to additional purchases, it depends on what you need to fill out the package. The best discount if you need either of the Copy+Rippers in the "package deal" on the left side of the website homepage. And don't forget if you aren't using one of the package deals, the 20% discount is still active, so be sure to jot down the discount code and click on the "I have a coupon" button in the shopping cart.

Comment

What about the case of having paid all options of DVDFab, but with mixed types of licenses, i.e. licenses of varying duration?

What kind of free Blu-ray to DVD license could be expected - would it be based on the longest or shortest license from all options (or something in between)? Or perhaps this yet remains to be decided?

Comment

An excellent question, which I have also asked. The reply was that it will be based on the number of years purchased. I realize this is not really clear and I will get a clarification, but you would still qualify.

Comment

What if I get (for example) a free 2-years license for Blu-ray to DVD, would it be "extendable" just as purchased license so it could be later upgraded to lifetime?
                              In other words, would it essentially behave the same way as the purchased version of the license?

Comment

Hi Signals, has the website been fixed yet?

The BD>DVD does not appear for me and I want to know if this is a problem my end.

Comment

Working...
                                X