Doby TrueHD & Dolby TrueHD Atmos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doby TrueHD & Dolby TrueHD Atmos.

Hello, if my mkv files there's a dolby truehd audio or dolby truehd atmos to create blu ray structure using blu-ray creator always give me problem.
    When it's done before burning to Blu-ray Disc i always check my blu-ray structure first, using power dvd or TMT (both of them was the latest version) the picture of the movie keep freezing, mostly in the opening scene.
    But,if we click next chapter there's no problem at all. this problem only show up if the mkv files include dolby truehd audio.

Please help.
    Thanks

I can't duplicate this, I may not be using the same settings for the conversion. Please list how you have Ripper set up (passthrough, copy audio,etc.) to make the MKVs. Also, please try playing back with DVDFab Media Player, it is free for playing files.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X