Requests for a future release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requests for a future release

1. Can we please get an on-screen percentage display of what the volume is currently at when it is changed that fades out after like 5 seconds or something?

2. Can we please get an on-screen controller to browse the menu (Up, Down, Left, Right arrows and Enter button) for those of us who aren't sitting in front of a keyboard?

Thx for all the hard work guys!

You can right click on the play screen and then click information at the bottom of the list. It's not show in percentage rather minutes and seconds v total play time. See attached:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

That's not volume though that's play time and the play time is already at the bottom of the screen.

I know many people would like to see some sort of OSD of the volume level especially since it can be raised higher than where the volume bar allows. Once the volume bar maxes out the volume at 100% it can continue to be raised but how high you are or how high it even goes past the bar there's no way of telling. I'm assuming 200%?

And the OSD of the controls would just be great for basic functionality.

Comment

I misunderstood

Albert Einstein

Comment

Pull your cursor all the way to the bottom of the screen, it aggravates me because it won't go away until I move the mouse.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Diaboyos View Post
            That's not volume though that's play time and the play time is already at the bottom of the screen.

I know many people would like to see some sort of OSD of the volume level especially since it can be raised higher than where the volume bar allows. Once the volume bar maxes out the volume at 100% it can continue to be raised but how high you are or how high it even goes past the bar there's no way of telling. I'm assuming 200%?

And the OSD of the controls would just be great for basic functionality.
            doesn't your sound card have a on screen display setting ??
            just GOOGLE - sound card volume past 100

it says here - http://www.dvdfab.cn/media-player-new.htm the volume can go as high as 200% ( look under September 28 2014 )
            Last edited by october262; 12-06-2016, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
              doesn't your sound card have a on screen display setting ??
              just GOOGLE - sound card volume past 100

it says here - http://www.dvdfab.cn/media-player-new.htm the volume can go as high as 200% ( look under September 28 2014 )
              I don't know if it has an OSD setting or not I've never had to look it's onboard. Every player I use except this one has a volume OSD built-in. Like the example below the bar goes to 125% but the OSD goes to 200%. Something like that would be great here in addition to on-screen controls. Just bringing it up to make a great player even better.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Diaboyos; 12-07-2016, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X