Slow copying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow copying

I'm trying to copy Hacksaw Ridge (US), no error message or protection, but the copying is horrible slow. 24 minutes has passed and only %7 percent processed, then stopped.

Is an external bluray writer, but never had this problem before. Normally it tooks 1 hr.
    Attached Files

You might want to try a more recent version. The log indicates some trouble reaching the server for updarted decryption information. The staff will take a look when the office opens.

Just tried it, normal speed for me 9-10 MB/s on my laptop drive.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Will try with recent and post any error message.

Comment

Tried the newest beta and had the same problem. Slow process and at some point it stop while the external bluray drive lens sounds crazy with its movements. Then i tried creating a still-protected iso with another application and opened it afterward with DVDFab and it worked. Is there any new protection that can make the lenses move back and forth?

Comment

Working...
        X