Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Analyze Title 2 and FROZEN! HELP

DVDFab 10.0.2.5

2 of my DVDs when inserting, and trying to rip it, it stops at analyze Title 2 information and stays there forever. I guess it froze or something...

I tried to turn off pathplayer, but no luck...
    Please help me! Help!!

please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

Thank you guys, here is the log. Please scroll down to around 2017 March 1 or 2 in my log.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by koshinohouse; 03-02-2017, 01:35 AM.

Comment

No one can help, please please help me

Comment

Please dont let this thread die... help me guys...

I updated the dvd drive too, as well as trying dvdfab 8, 9, 10... non works...

I think its because of the new dvds, they put in some protection or something maybe? because the dvd that has the problems are all quite new, and the old one has no problem at all ripping.

Comment

Some of your logs say their is another app running.You must turn off any other ripper apps. first like Passkey.Also try cloning disk to drive first then making the AVI from it.If this don't work cut and past the last file only not all the files in the list put it in a zipped folder and add it to a post here as a attachment leave pathfinder on.

Comment

Hi koshinohouse
              Please try enabling path player in Fab settings.
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X