Cinavia Removal Blu-ray list description error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Cinavia Removal Blu-ray list description error

On the blog list of Cinavia Blu-ray supported titles, for Evil Dead it says only the version with runtime 1:31:18 is supported for now...shorter coming soon. Well it seems that is the runtime for the shorter version as there is a longer 97 minute unrated version. So do I use the shorter or longer version? And if I was right please adjust descriptions as to avoid any further confusion on this title.

Some discs have both the rated and unrated version on the same disc.

Comment

It's a simple question!

Can anybody at Fab actually answer my previous question?

Comment

We will need he disc ID from each disc to be able to tell you for sure. If you have both versions, let DVDFab scan them and then attach the internal logs to a new post.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don't think you comprehended my question

I would like to make a Cinavia free back-up of Evil Dead but want to be sure I purchase the right one of the 2 lengths so I don't waste my money on the wrong one. As stated in my original question the blog with this title contradicts itself and leaves me unsure. It should say longer version soon (not shorter) if the runtime specified is correct. Evil Dead (2013) more info......
          Last edited by ScorpionStingz; 03-09-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

I understand your difficulty. We are checking it using a different approach, but it may take longer.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

My Blu-ray ID: 0D1996C4A598F5C6253157EB7083BD7B611D51D0

Wilson
              Attached Files
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you this confirms it!

PLEASE, The list for Cinavia removed Blu-rays for this title needs to be amended to say "LONGER cut (or Extended cut) coming soon. This will avoid any future further confusion.

Comment

Working...
                X