Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Jobs Cinavia issue

Hi...all

I found one problem. I compressed Steve Job BD50 to BD25, with enable the cinavia remove tool, however, the end result is it does not being remove at all.....still appear after playing for 20mins....I using dvdfab v9.2.2.8....pls advise..
    Attached Files

Moved to the correct forum. Steve Jobs is not on the supported list yet.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

it is funny...Signal asked me to post at this site....then u said it is wrong post...

Comment

"That title is not supported yet, not even released yet where I am. So the result you got is normal. Please post in the Decryption Updates forum with the BD+ Error thread prefix and include the Fab internal log session from the disc.

Regards,
        Signals"

above is the replied from Signal

Comment

This is not the Decryption Updates forum, but it's OK, the log was the needed item.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I moved it since it is a Cinavia removal issue and not a BD+ issue. I was unaware of any previous contact between you two.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

signal,

any finding from my log?

Comment

The movie does not support to remove Cinavia by CinaviaRemoval HD.

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi...WIlson, when will it be supported?

Comment

Cinavia Removal Problem

I just purchased Cinavia Removal HD Lifetime. The first DVD I attempted to backup was "Steve Jobs" only to find Cinavia Protection remained on the backup. I'm feeling like I wasted my money on this product.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrison View Post
                      I just purchased Cinavia Removal HD Lifetime. The first DVD I attempted to backup was "Steve Jobs" only to find Cinavia Protection remained on the backup. I'm feeling like I wasted my money on this product.
                      Currently cinavia removal only works for bluray disc's at the moment
                      Cinavia removal for dvds Is coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                        Currently cinavia removal only works for bluray disc's at the moment
                        Cinavia removal for dvds Is coming soon.
                        His log states that he is using a Blu-Ray and not a DVD, just the terminology he used...
                        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                        X