X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing features that were paid for.

Re:
    Dear samantha baylis,

Please re-read my previous email for the Cinavia feature in DVDFab Blu-ray Copy and DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD.

To make DVDFab a much more up-to-date and leading product in the market, we have been always keeping up the good work.

The increasing costs of maintaining/improving product feature sets and exploring new products regrettably mean DVDFab new options cannot be available for free.

Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely yours,
    --
    Ashley Liu
    ashley@dvdfab.cn
    DVDFab Service Team
    Web: http://www.dvdfab.cn/
    Forum: http://forum.dvdfab.cn
    Tips: http://www.dvdfab.cn/tips.htm

---------------------------------------------

So your saying the dvdfab I paid for which had cineva removal as part of it at the time of when I purchased and paid for product.

Has had the feature of cinavia removal , taken away from the product I purchased and paid for.

As at the time I made the purchase cinavia removal was a working feature of dvfab blu ray copy.

So you have in fact downgraded a piece of software I paid for and purchased because it could at the time remove cinavia removal of cinavia protection in certain blurays.

I did not think it was legal to sell a full working product then remove features of that product after a person paid for that full working product.

Its similar to selling a dvd and bluray player to a person then stopping them from playing blurays and telling the person they need to pay again for a feature they already purchased as part of that software product.

I belive it comes under selling as not as described.

As I purchased dvdfab blu ray and dvd copy which INCLUDED REMOVAL OF CINAVIA PROTECTION.

SO IT SHOULD CONTINUE TO WORK UNTIL MY LICENSE EXPIRES AND NOT BEFORE AS THAT IS NOT LEGAL.

Miss Samantha Anne Baylis

This is an excerpt from DVDFab's web site: Extra Attention: Although being sold as a standalone option, CinaviaRemoval HD does not work all alone. It is incorporated into Blu-ray Copy (main movie copy mode for the time being), Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray to DVD Converter. In other words, to use this option, either of the three products is required not to be expired.

It was never intended to be a permanent free addition to the copy module.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Cinavia Feature Question

I have lifetime subscriptions for DVDFab5 (Platinum), Mobile Option, DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, and DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper. If I want Cinavia Removal, do I now need to purchase DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD? Also, does Sully have Cinavia? I tried a DVD copy of Sully using the older 9.3.0.3 and it seemed to work better than the 10.0.1.7 version.

Comment

Cinavia removal tool coming for DVDFab DVD Copy?

Hello

I don't come here much, so I might have missed the answer to my question.

My impression was the Cinavia removal tool available to BluRay Copy users would eventually be added for DVD Copy users. Is that true or false?

Thanks, Steve

Comment

Yes Artie420, that is correct. Please read the FAQ in the CinaviaRemoval HD forum. Start a new thread there if you have any questions. This one is closed.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X