Hacksaw Ridge Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Hacksaw Ridge Blu-Ray

Hacksaw Ridge is listed on the 2017 Supported List, but as of today 2-27-2017 DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy is not removing the Cinevia protection from my Region 1 US disc. I checked my authorization status which shows my account is active for the Cinevia Blu-Ray removal. I have also verified my settings to ensure that the Cinevia removal is properly setup.

It's on the list but not yet supported.

Comment

List Reviewed

I examined the 2017 Supported list again, but the text is published in black not blue, green or red. It would appear that it should be supported.

Comment

Read the list again, especially the text at the top of the list. If it is in black, the title is infected with Cinavia, but not yet supported.

Comment

Yakster, please see this.

"The following list provides the support status for Cinavia-infected titles. Green Text means the title is supported now for the Regions/Countries or versions indicated, Blue Text means the title will be supported very soon, Red=support recently added. Titles are ordered by release date."
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This might be the wrong thread for the subject, but I'll ask anyway. I bought the Hacksaw Ridge DVD. The DVDFab warning popped up stating that it was infected with Cinavia. I figured I'd rip the DVD anyway. I did MP4 4K and AC3. My setup is Plex Media Server through a Roku. I didn't notice any problems with the sound at all. So, questions are...

Is there something in the format that I ripped the movie to that didn't support Cinavia?

Is the Cinavia still there and did my setup just by chance not find the encoding to mess with the audio?

Comment

Originally posted by ARAMP1 View Post
              This might be the wrong thread for the subject, but I'll ask anyway. I bought the Hacksaw Ridge DVD. The DVDFab warning popped up stating that it was infected with Cinavia. I figured I'd rip the DVD anyway. I did MP4 4K and AC3. My setup is Plex Media Server through a Roku. I didn't notice any problems with the sound at all. So, questions are...

Is there something in the format that I ripped the movie to that didn't support Cinavia?

Is the Cinavia still there and did my setup just by chance not find the encoding to mess with the audio?
              Media players are immune to cinavia

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                Media players are immune to cinavia
                can you elaborate on this? are you saying, doing a say, 'bluray copy' and playing it on an android box is fine - so no loss of audio. but burning it onto a bluray disk and playing it in bluray player will be problematic? thanks.

Comment

Roku is not affected by Cinavia protection. Pick up a Roku at Wal~Mart make a high quality MP4 and forget Cinavia exists.
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                    Roku is not affected by Cinavia protection. Pick up a Roku at Wal~Mart make a high quality MP4 and forget Cinavia exists.
                    would that apply to 'bluray copy' and playing it on an android box too?

Comment

Yeah it should be the same on those android boxes. If you want to burn disc media you'll need DVDFab Cinavia removal module. I've even burned the MP4 to DVD media and Cinavia muted the audio when played in the BR player.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah it should be the same on those android boxes. If you want to burn disc media you'll need DVDFab Cinavia removal module. I've even burned the MP4 to DVD media and Cinavia muted the audio when played in the BR player.
                        awesome. thanks man! you saved ~$100 'cause was just about to purchase cinavia removal, but I never burn discs.

Comment

Well it wasn't my intention to knock them out of a sale, but if you are going to play mp4 or mkv files on a media player you really don't need it. And you're welcome.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Well it wasn't my intention to knock them out of a sale, but if you are going to play mp4 or mkv files on a media player you really don't need it. And you're welcome.
                            I tried making a 'bluray copy' but it just got stuck at 42%; but you're saying cinavia doesn't have anything to do with 'bluray copy'? and that it should do a copy fine? wondering if I just got a bad one. will have to try and return it.

Comment

Blu-ray Copy does just what its name says: it makes a Copy of a Blu-ray as a Blu-ray. You will need Cinavia Removal whether you write the output to a disc or a folder, depending on your player software.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X