Hacksaw Ridge Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    Blu-ray Copy does just what its name says: it makes a Copy of a Blu-ray as a Blu-ray. You will need Cinavia Removal whether you write the output to a disc or a folder, depending on your player software.
    so being stuck at 42% is probably due to cinavia ? I tried both version 9 and 10 and full disc vs. main movie and all 4 tries hung.

Comment

Blu-ray Copy does just what its name says: it makes a Copy of a Blu-ray as a Blu-ray. You will need Cinavia Removal whether you write the output to a disc or a folder, depending on your player software.
      just want to make sure it's not the disc

Comment

Are you trying full disc or main movie ?? Cinavia removal only
        Works with main movie. Also look at the back of the box the disc came
        In and tell what audio tracks the disc has.

Comment

No you don't. If you make a Blu-ray copy, the copy will continue to have Cinavia.

There are media player devices that will play BD ISO files (no need for a disc) and they will not be affected, as the requirement for Cinavia detection is only for hardware Blu-ray players and M$ software programs like PowerDVD.

Comment

Originally posted by 96734-dvd View Post
            so being stuck at 42% is probably due to cinavia?
            It isn't. Cinavia is in the audio stream and the audio stream is just copied (unless you check the remove HD audio box, in which case only the audio core is copied).

Comment

Since you're not worried about Cinavia I would uncheck the box, one less thing right.
              Attached Files
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

I can understand Yakster's and perhaps anyone new to the forum's perspective. From the wording and description, it appears that all titles in the list is supported...interpreted to mean that all these titles can be copied with Cinavia removed. The colors then define the actual status of each title. However, there is no mention of what "black" means. May I suggest that "black" be defined as known or reported to contain Cinavia but status has not yet been assigned...or something similar to this description.

Comment

Working...
                X