Passkey sometimes not getting main playlist correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey sometimes not getting main playlist correct

Something I've noticed in several versions of Passkey is that, for Blu-Ray discs, it isn't always getting the main playlist correct. For example, in Dr. Strange (US), it's suggesting the main playlist is 701 while it is actually 800. There are only two playlists on the disc, and 701 is only a 50-minute playlist while 800 is full length. If the developers see this thread, the logic could use a bit more work.

Hi,

Please post the Passkey log file, and we also need some files of the disc to check the problem, please check your forum message, thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Never got an email notification for this response even though my profile has that option turned on. In any case, files have been uploaded to the FTP site as directed by the private message. Also, I noticed this same issue in ripping my copy of The Good Dinosaur. In that instance, Passkey suggested the playlist was a number that doesn't even exist, and I've seen that a couple times now as well.

Comment

For what it's worth, daphnis, I never get any notification of replies to my posts either. It's been that way for a while now.
        A' GhĂ idhlig: cleachd i no caill i!

Comment

Good, but sad, to know the forum notifications are broken for everyone.

Comment

I noticed this issue again, this time with Hidden Figures (US) where it suggests the main playlist is 801 but 801 does not exist. There are only two playlists: 800 (main movie) and 209.

Comment

You may have a different version of the disc, please attach the Passkey log as requested, we are just guessing without it.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X