Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some modules aren't showing up for the discount.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some modules aren't showing up for the discount.

I am starting a new thread as requested in the Multi-OS Discount FAQ...

I have a lifetime Windows license for all the modules in the DVDFab software. I logged into the member center to purchase the discounted licenses for the Mac. Some of my modules are not showing up and one has an incorrect license term. I am not seeing DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Video Converter, DVD Cinavia Removal, Blu-ray Cinavia Removal and DRM Removal for Apple listed as discounted modules. Blu-Ray to DVD Converter does show up but only has a discount for the 2 year license.

I did purchase a lifetime license for DVD Platinum (which included DVD Copy and DVD Ripper) back when it was version 3. Same thing with Cinavia. I purchased CinaviaRemoval HD (as it is currently called in member center) before it became DVD Cinavia Removal and Blu-ray Cinavia Removal. Maybe that is why those modules are not showing up?

Hi jkladec,

Please use the link in the FAQ to contact the Service Team, it will be necessary to straighten out the current licenses and terms before you can get meaningful results on the Buy page. Sorry you had trouble with it, it is still new and may need some fine tuning in the license logic.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You don't need to purchase them together (at the same time). You can purchase them together but you don't need to if you already have a license for another platform. When I log into the member center and click on the "Add a Platform" button I already get the 70% discount on all modules except for the ones that erroneously don't show up. And for some reason one of the modules only shows a two year license discount even though I have a lifetime license for that module on my original platform.

Originally posted by 3dman7
      Multi-Platform Discount

If you order the same products for more than one OS platform at the same time, you can SAVE 70% on the 2nd and even the 3rd OS platforms.

Their is a 25% off coupon on the front page if you don't order them together.

Comment

I will contact support. Thank you for your help, Signals!
        Last edited by jkadlec; 06-10-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jkadlec View Post
          I am starting a new thread as requested in the Multi-OS Discount FAQ...

I have a lifetime Windows license for all the modules in the DVDFab software. I logged into the member center to purchase the discounted licenses for the Mac. Some of my modules are not showing up and one has an incorrect license term. I am not seeing DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Video Converter, DVD Cinavia Removal, Blu-ray Cinavia Removal and DRM Removal for Apple listed as discounted modules. Blu-Ray to DVD Converter does show up but only has a discount for the 2 year license.

I did purchase a lifetime license for DVD Platinum (which included DVD Copy and DVD Ripper) back when it was version 3. Same thing with Cinavia. I purchased CinaviaRemoval HD (as it is currently called in member center) before it became DVD Cinavia Removal and Blu-ray Cinavia Removal. Maybe that is why those modules are not showing up?
          You are right, the product name displaying in DVDFab Member Center is the cause of this problem. We will update the product name, please try again later.

There isn't a DRM Removal for Apple for mac version available, so it is not listed on the order page.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Excellent! All of the correct modules are showing up now. Thank you for that.

However, when I go in to make the Multi-OS Discount purchase three of the modules (DVD Copy, Video Converter, Blu-ray to DVD Converter) only allow a discount for a 2 year term even though I have lifetime licenses for everything. If I change the drop down selection to lifetime there is no longer a discount. Please see the attached pictures.

Thank you Mona for working with me to solve this. It is much appreciated.

Edit: Wow, didn't realize the resolution on the attached pictures was so bad. Hopefully they will still help you understand the issue.

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            You are right, the product name displaying in DVDFab Member Center is the cause of this problem. We will update the product name, please try again later.

There isn't a DRM Removal for Apple for mac version available, so it is not listed on the order page.

Regards,
            mona
            Attached Files
            Last edited by jkadlec; 06-12-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Mona will be able to see things fine. I have noticed the same thing.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello jkadlec,

I have reset the product status for the three of the modules (DVD Copy, Video Converter, Blu-ray to DVD Converter), please kindly try again now.

For other users who have the same problem, please contact our support staff.

Regards,
                mona

Comment

Everything is showing up the way it should now. Excellent work. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X