Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today, Passkey will not connect to internet

DVDFab Passkey v9.2.0.4

Was on successfully two days ago with v9.2.0.0. Tried today and it said it could not connect to the internet (of course here I am on the internet logged into your site). Tried upgrading to v9.2.0.4 but get the same result. Disabled firewall and antivirus (Kaspersky and even Windows defendor), but still same result.
    It now shows my license as expired. But on this site I am registered.

What to do?

Server is down.

http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...0&postcount=18

Comment

Should be back up, please try it again. It may be overloaded for a period while everyone tries to sign on.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Should be back up, please try it again. It may be overloaded for a period while everyone tries to sign on.
        Sent a PM, but I assume it should be cleared up by now, right? It's telling me either my e-mail address or password is incorrect (but both I know are correct).

Edit: In addition, I was able to log into the DVD Fab website to view my account, so not sure what's going on with the program...
        Last edited by JPV555; 06-22-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Im getting the same activation problem this evening.
          I can login to the website just fine but passkey is asking for reactivation with an "email or password is incorrect" message.

Comment

Originally posted by seajunk View Post
            I can login to the website just fine but passkey is asking for reactivation with an "email or password is incorrect" message.

Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by seajunk View Post
              Glad I'm not the only one. Guess the server issues haven't quite been fixed yet, at least for Passkey.

Comment

Should be fixed soon, they have isolated the problem thanks to the continuing updates from everyone on what they are seeing. Patience and cooperation are always bring the best solution.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Works now Thanks to all.

Comment

Thanks! It's working now.

Comment

Yep! Thanks all!

Comment

Working...
                      X