10043 won't connect to server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signals,
    I appreciate all that you have gone through here with me so far today and after I took a break from this headache I decided to give a one time shot at the old dvdfab blu-ray copy version 9.3.2.1 and low and behold it ran as I remember it. Slower and hotter but it ran without any hick-ups. Took two hours to copy and 15 minutes to burn. Tomorrow I will hope that you have some kind words of advice that I may be able to follow to get back to DVDFAB 10. right now I'm tired and need some sleep.

Comment

Signals,

Good morning, when I scrolled down the list to the uninstall.exe it said it was a VLC Media file but the one just above it is listed as uninstall without the exe attached to it. I do believe that the one without is the dvdfab as when I hold the mouse to it that is what it says.

Comment

I have just now completed another try by removing the latest attempt of dvdfab blu-ray copy, also updated the program that does the actual recording to the latest version which was listed under uninstall.exe but the dvdfab program was under uninstall without the exe attached so both were replaced and then I loaded the absolute very last version and still no joy. message as copied internet is required to open this Blu-Ray Disc.

Comment

There are two files with the Uninstall.x format. One is the exe, one is a dll-type file. Your version of windows may not show the file suffixes. I can't understand why either one would be described by Windows as a VLC media file. You can change a setting in Windows so that it shows the full filename, but the easier way is just to let Windows do the work. Open the Windows Control Panel and select "Add/remove Programs" or "Programs and Features" and scroll down until you see DVDFab. Just highlight it or if your version of Windows has a box, put a checkmark in it, then click the Delete or Remove button (this varies also). That should clean it out, then you can re-download and re-install.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have tried everything short of contacting microsoft, cable company says they have not made any changes to my service and if was working it should still be working. I have disabled my antivirus programs and deleted more stuff that made no difference what's so ever. Changed from windows latest update and back with every single move that I made did a complete reboot of the system just to make sure. The only thing I didn't do was remove dvdfab 9 because that is the only thing that still works. thank goodness for that. waiting for Mona to get back to me from dvdfab.

Comment

Dvdfab 10043

Day 3 and still nothing on my end with dvdfab 10043.
              Still not connecting.

Comment

i'm sorry but there is no default button on my dvdfab 10 that i see.

Comment

ok, I found the default button and we have some action. 5% progress on recording a blu-Ray at the moment. 10 and a half minutes in on time.

Comment

Ok, A very big thank you to all who had input in getting straightened out. Never even thought of a default reset, but seems to be all it was. It was right in front of me the whole time providing I knew what button to push in the first place to see it. 262, you are the man..

Comment

If this dialog shows up on install or as a popup, check both boxes and click "allow access".
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by 90312; 06-24-2017, 05:09 AM.
                      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X