X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid license holders of version 8 did not have to pay for version 9. And you can set to simple play mode and it goes straight to the movie skipping menus and coming attractions and other stuff. Exactly what you want!
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

"Simple Play Mode" ?? I looked deeply but I could not find this option in the 9.0.0.3 Preferences ...

I just found something similar but only for DVDs ... And I would need it for BluRay ...

LePousson

PS: I totally misunderstood the thing for the paying licences. I thought that the v8 lifetime licences holders would have to pay for v9 licence ... Sorry for that ...

Comment

If your talking about doing this from Fabs media player open Fab settings for media player and check the box in the screen shot.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 3dman; 09-17-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

This could be a solution but I was planning on using PowerDVD 16 to play my discs, and that's why I was dreaming of such a feature directly into Passkey ...

Will it be possible to do that one day and a future release of Passkey ??

LePousson

Comment

Using Fabs simple mode in Fab player is free to use and Fabs player will play Cinavia infected disks Power dvd 16 will not.

Comment

Fab's Player is actually crashing on every disc I play on my laptop ... Even the ripped ones I have on my NAS ... Perhaps it does not like the Intel HD/GeForce 950M Combo ...

It is not the only one but it is a reason why I would like to use PowerDVD ..

LePousson

Comment

You'll need Blu-ray Copy to select "main movie" to get what you want.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Paid for ver 8 Passkey.What is required to get ver 9

I updated to ver 9.and was greeted with a trial notification so I reinstalled 8285 an my never expire was reinstated. So now I have a few questions. I did not receive a free version of fab 8. It was a paid version. So why did fab 9 Show up as trial?

If I'm going to be required to repay for version 9 Will there be a discount for those who paid for version 8 or can I just re-insert my original reg. code from ver8 into ver 9.

So what will it cost for ver 9 never expire?

Tony

Comment

The activation methods vary from different DVDFab products. Here at this page, users can find all the detailed illustrations on how to authorize/activate different DVDFab products.

Comment

tony55, you will not have to pay for v9 if you have a paid license for v8 but you will need to activate it the same way as DVDFab. Username and password same as Fab.

Albert Einstein

Comment

dvdfab passkey 9

i own the dvdfab passkey for both dvd and blu-ray

got them a while back and trying to get the dvdfab passkey 9 and tried to use the key that i got for the previous version, but it does not work

how can i activate this version cause it asks for email and password and back then it asked for a key file to activate bought them both in april 2011

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Panthera44Male View Post
                          i own the dvdfab passkey for both dvd and blu-ray

got them a while back and trying to get the dvdfab passkey 9 and tried to use the key that i got for the previous version, but it does not work

how can i activate this version cause it asks for email and password and back then it asked for a key file to activate bought them both in april 2011

thanks
                          see here - http://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_register.htm?pid=passkey

Comment

thanks october262 that did the trick

much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                            X