Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John wick 2014 version not the new john wick 2 2017 version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other John wick 2014 version not the new john wick 2 2017 version.

hello. I finally was able to buy a copy of john wick 2014 old version again lol not the new john wick 2017 version. last copy my sister kid broke on me but that's another story lol.

the new version of passkey 9.1.1.6 is not able to rip it still I had hoped by now passkey would be able to. I have had the passkey trying to rip it since yesterday and it still has not done it.

it is at 88% done and going at 0.39mb and dropping the Elapsed time is at 14 hours 9mins 30 plus sec.

if after all this it is not able to finish ripping it or it is unplayable or the movie parts are jumbo out of order I will then post passkey report.

Originally posted by GreyWolfMC65 View Post
    hello. I finally was able to buy a copy of john wick 2014 old version again lol not the new john wick 2017 version. last copy my sister kid broke on me but that's another story lol.

the new version of passkey 9.1.1.6 is not able to rip it still I had hoped by now passkey would be able to. I have had the passkey trying to rip it since yesterday and it still has not done it.

it is at 88% done and going at 0.39mb and dropping the Elapsed time is at 14 hours 9mins 30 plus sec.

if after all this it is not able to finish ripping it or it is unplayable or the movie parts are jumbo out of order I will then post passkey report.
    Is this a dvd or bluray disc ??
    Please post the Passkey internal log files

Comment

sorry i left out it is a bluray .

it is still trying to finish ripping it. but the percent done 89% at 0.31 mb
      total elapsed time is 18 hours,28 mins 30 sec . at that rate it say 2 hours,15 mins plus . this is all i have into it finish or fails.
      Attached Files

Comment

well it finely got done after 36 plus hours of crawling along to 100% but then when i play it. once it got to 26:30 it stop and went to the start of it then bugged out. so i guess passkey can not rip john wick . guess i have to wait a year or so and hope one day it will be able to rip it and be played from start to end like it should.

Comment

I have that disc somewhere and will try it if you will throttle the wise comments.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank. Sorry for being a ButtHead. this Movie been nothin but a royal pain in the backside to get backup. my first try did not go well then i gave up and let my sister use john wick then i found out one her kids used the disc as a toy . but none that gives me reason to be a jerk. i will keep my fingers crossed in hopes. again i am Sorry .

Comment

John Wick: USA Region A Retail - Passkey 8285

I did a little test.
              My USA Region A retail John Wick (2014 film) took 32 minutes to rip on my system using Passkey 8285 (I do not have version 9 of passkey, so cannot test that). Passkey indicates playlist 589 as the main movie (this appears to be one of those Summit chopped up movie streams & other sites I often consult also say 589 is correct for the USA retail BD).
              I launched virtual drive and created a miniso, and mounted it. Passkey says playlist 6 is the main movie when looking at the miniso of the ripped files from the BD. I launched media player & played it (with Passkey 8285 still running). "Play" in the BD menu launched playlist 589. I did not watch it - just stepped through it chapter by chapter and it proceeded to the end ok.
              Maybe Passkey 9 has a glitch with this one - or a bad disc?
              Hope that helps a little bit.

Comment

I would recommend doing a forum search for John Wick. There were issues with this movie that were corrected in later versions. I re-ripped it a month or 2 ago without issue in v9 and had to use playlist #641. Lionsgate is really annoying with the playlist jumbling.

Comment

i believe i have been able to rip it finely. seem to play right. so thank you .

Comment

Working...
                  X