All-in-One Lifetime Sub Disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key All-in-One Lifetime Sub Disappeared

On Mar 29, 2013, I purchased a Lifetime Subscription to All-in-One DVDFab. Approximately a week ago, I was going to back-up a DVD to an external drive, however, when I opened DVDFab 10, it said I had to log-in in order to activate it. I logged in and my entire program options show TRIAL, except File Transfer and HD Decrypter.

I logged into my membership account and it says I have no subscriptions. I have proof of purchase, even the key that was included in the email at the time.

Anyone else have their subscription disappear?

I notified the staff member that can help you and she'll look into it for you.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by DeejMaster View Post
      On Mar 29, 2013, I purchased a Lifetime Subscription to All-in-One DVDFab. Approximately a week ago, I was going to back-up a DVD to an external drive, however, when I opened DVDFab 10, it said I had to log-in in order to activate it. I logged in and my entire program options show TRIAL, except File Transfer and HD Decrypter.

I logged into my membership account and it says I have no subscriptions. I have proof of purchase, even the key that was included in the email at the time.

Hello DeejMaster,

Please send me an email and provide your DVDFab purchased info, including order number, registered email and registered name, I will check it out for you.

Regards,
      mona

Comment

DVDFab no longer uses downloadable key files, it is done online. When Mona gets your account fixed, it should activate itself when you open it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by DeejMaster View Post

This same thing happened to me yesterday. I tried to rip a disk and it kept saying connect to internet even though I was. It said I could try decryptor to bypass but I didn't. I clicked cancel I think and went to register and all my lifetime access is gone. I logged into my account on the dvdfab site and it shows lifetime for the suite of software. Strange.

Comment

There was a server crash. All is well now, please try it again.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nice, all is well and working again.

Comment

Glad to hear it, thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
                X