Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xubin View Post
    @Tom&Jerry

Plz use the latest version of DVDFab to re-rip.

.ssif files are mandatory.
    Hi,

I re-ripped with latest version, and created Miniso with v1.3.6 of Virtual drive - did not work out though. Find below a more detailed documentation of the steps taken.

Best
    TJ

Ripping: jpgs 1-5
    • ssif folder is empty
    • FAB! folder remained (with another 3D BD, this was not the case)
    • 3D playback through miniso did not work at this stage - 2D playback only

Virtual Drive: jpgs 6-7
    • created miniso with VD v1.3.6.0
    • strangely this is named ".miniso" (see screenshot) -i.e. without proper filename
    • even after renaming, BD player won't accept it at all: ERROR

Ripping:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab-01.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	307966

Name:	DVDFab-02.JPG
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	307967

Name:	DVDFab-03.JPG
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	307968

Name:	DVDFab-04.JPG
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	307969

Name:	DVDFab-05.JPG
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	307970

Virtual Drive: <next post>

Comment

&lt;cont.&gt;

<cont.>

Virtual Drive:

Name:	DVDFab-06.JPG
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	307971

Name:	DVDFab-07.JPG
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	307972

note: all Hard and Software components are proven to playback 3D from the original BD disk.

Comment

&lt;cont&gt;

<cont>
        And some logs...

dvdfab_internal.log
        dvdfab_internal - Copy.log

dvdfab_burn_vso.log
        dvdfab_burn_vso - Copy.log

Comment

VirtualDrive v1.3.7.0 Test

1) If use DVDFab to create 3D miniso
          Select Bluray Copy -> Full Disc, and checked create miniso file option

2) If use Passkey
          After decrypted by Passkey, copy all files except BDMV\STREAM\SSIF folder to harddisk, then use DVDFab Virtual Drive "Create miniso file".

After create the miniso file, mount it by DVDFab Virtual Drive, then use the Virtual 3D drive as normal.
          Thanks for the input. I retested the previous rips/copies (see above) with new VD version. Did not work for me - detailed results see below.

As per your instructions / questions above:
          ad 1) I had chosen 'copy as 3d Bluray' (see attachment above: attachmentid=6842)
          ad 2) I don't know what "Passkey" is. When doing the 3D-copy, I copied to Harddisk. SSIF folder remained empty. See screenshot:

Name:	DVDFab_SSIFs__HD_folder_EMPTY.JPG
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	307978
          I now used hte very same HD-copy as before with VD v1.3.6.0. Now, using v1.3.7.0, the SSIF fodler on HD still remains empty, but after MOUNTING, the mounted Virtual BD doeas have files in the SSIF folder. see screenshot:

Name:	DVDFab_SSIFs__VirtDrive_folder_CONTAINS_FILES.jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	307977

The results:
          - on HD: no SSIF files in folder
          - on VD mount, v1.3.7.0: YES, ca. 40 ssif files in folder
          - on PDVD playback, no more "error" message, but the screen remains BLACK. Or the display mode of the TV set keeps switching (with black screen). No BD playback at all.

Please let me know if you need me to provide more input / data on this test. However, I won't be able to run through additional test cases.

All the best, and thanks for providing these great DVDFab tools!

TJ

Comment

Hi TJ,

If 'copy as 3d Bluray', in harddisk, there are no .ssif giles generated. Need used the movie folder with dvdfab.miniso, after mount dvdfab.miniso into DVDFab Virtual Drive, then the Virtual Drive will be used as normal blu-ray 3D drive.

>> on PDVD playback, no more "error" message, but the screen remains BLACK. Or the display mode of the TV set keeps switching (with black screen). No BD playback at all.
            Did you play from folder? or from virtual drive after mount dvdfab.miniso?
            resigned

Comment

Hi TJ,

If 'copy as 3d Bluray', in harddisk, there are no .ssif giles generated. Need used the movie folder with dvdfab.miniso, after mount dvdfab.miniso into DVDFab Virtual Drive, then the Virtual Drive will be used as normal blu-ray 3D drive.

>> on PDVD playback, no more "error" message, but the screen remains BLACK. Or the display mode of the TV set keeps switching (with black screen). No BD playback at all.
              Did you play from folder? or from virtual drive after mount dvdfab.miniso?
              ad1) yes, that is how it looked like.
              ad2) of course playing from virtual drive.

best
              tj

Comment

@tj

We have no CORALINE_3D disc on hand, i had sent private message to u.
                resigned

Comment

@Xubin: I don't have Coraline BD at hand either :-(
                  But both BDs I tested to process for VirtualDrive 3D did not work out. By the way: For a 2D copy, everything works fine... so must be related to the 3D / MVC part of it.

Best
                  TJ

Comment

I just tested using v1.3.8.0
                    I recreated the *.miniso of my 3d HD-clones. But no change versus the previous VirtualDrive versions. There are *.ssif files in the mounted image. However, playback does not work AT ALL: black screen.

Result: doesn't work for me.
                    Best
                    TJ

Comment

Finally got real 3D copy&playback to work with current releases:
                      DVDFab 9.0.6.3
                      VirtualDrive 1.4.1.0

Best, TJ

Comment

What software player and version did you use? do you have Wreck it Ralph or Brave 3d by any chance if so try it with those as they have many ssif files in them just want to see if it works for you.Try with version 9071.Thanks.
                        Last edited by glenns; 10-14-2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Hi.
                          I am using Power DVD v9 in an OEM version that came bundled with my LG BD drive. It's not the retail version of PDVD. Yes it can handle real 3D. I had also tested with PDVD11as well and it also worked.

My Laptop runs on a nVidia integrated graphics, NVS 3100M chipset. And the signal leaves the board through a DisplayPort (instead of HDMI) plug.

Yes it works. Although configuration is quite challenging an instable.

Not sure if that helps. But the info above may serve to do further research if needed.

TJ

Comment

Working...
                          X