No announcement yet.

H.265 Conversion issues on Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Fengtao has never answered the question on Cuda for full 3d and 4k.
    He did say something about adding full 3d playback soon to the media player 3 years ago and that never happened.

Maybe for full 3d and 4k it can't be done if so I wish he would say so.Do you know of any body else doing so for full 3d or 4k just so I know if it can be done.
    Not asking for a company's name only if it can be done.

Comment

encode to 4K with CUDA can be supported.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson:Thank you that's good news now the bigger question will Fab be supporting 4k with Cuda for the 3d side by side profile if so is their a time frame for this? (I see Fab already has cuda with the regular encode to 4k profile)

Also what about 3d (full frame) in current Fab side by side (Full frame) 3d software their is no Cuda help so 3d made (At full frame side by side can have 1080p in each eye).Can a side by side full frame 3d be made to work with Cuda in Fab?

And what of full 3d (as on disk) can Cuda ever work with it here where it's so badly needed?
        If so will Fab ever support it or come up with their own speed up program for this?

I just feel Fab needs updating to keep up with the kinds of things it's user's are now doing.
        Last edited by 3dman; 02-24-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

I see Fab already has cuda with the regular encode to 4k profile
          It's the CUDA decoder only now, but to speed up the conversion is the encoder.

maybe the SBS Full 3D will be also faster after support the 4K encoder. It's SBS format but the resolution is 4K.

Wilson
          Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 02-24-2017, 11:45 AM.
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Kinda got confusing... is there something DVDFab needs to add to their software to make this work, or, is there something Nvidia needs to do to make this work?

Comment

need DVDFab add CUDA 4K encoder.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X