Not "Finding Nemo"!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, CBR929 thanks again.
    Yes my 1TB hard drive is not even half used. I have also been able to burn the "main movie" title to Blu-ray (on most of the movies I've tried) but I really want to back up the "bonus" items too. In your previous post you asked about the "FBI" pop-up, why would I want it? On one of my attempts to back-up Nemo and another to back up Shrek, I went through all the "other titles" and un-checked several that were either blank or garbled or seemingly corrupted in any way, the FBI pop-ups included, took a lot of time! But didn't cure the problem.
    Did you try to back-up the bonus items?
    I'm wondering if a complete uninstall/reinstall of DVDFab might be worth trying?
    Any way, thanks for your time, much appreciated

Comment

uninstall dvdfab and install 9.2.2.5 beta - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28463

Comment

Thanks October262, for the link, I'll give it a try!

Comment

Well...complete uninstall (inc. registry etc.) reinstall Beta version 9.2.2.5.
          Deleted all previous folders containing previous conversions (DVD - Blu-ray, full-disc and .iso) Finding Nemo loaded, including "other titles" (excluding FBI pop-up and other apparently non-essential chapters/titles)....clicked "Start" button...poof!...same as always, completely, instantly disappeared!

Comment

Here is the log for the latest attempt.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi MtheG
              Going to try and reproduce this with the same titles you picked from your log. Did you also choose your output 50GB?
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi CBR929,

I had the output at 25gb, because I intended to back-up just the Nemo Discs 1 and 2 and I intended to save Disc 1 to my folder then do Disc 2 separately and burn the two of them then, but obviously didn't get that far. I had the "Save to" set to my folder.

Thanks again

Comment

I tried to save Nemo Disc 1 to .iso and as before the conversion got to 81% on the fifth title and stayed there. The progress bar was moving, I waited almost 3 hours and it remained on 81%....?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X