Cinavia still present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to DVD Cinavia still present

I am trying to convert Gods of Egypt. It has cinavia protection so I am trying to do bluray to dvd to remove it. It is showing the cinavia protection still on it + the red logo that is supposed to be there so I can choose to remove cinavia isn't there, only the cinavia logo that shows it's present. I'm new to bluray I have been using dvd copy for years, but cinavia was driving me crazy so I switched to blueray to avoid this. This is the first time I'm using the bluray to dvd with cinavia present. How do I get cinavia removed?

That title is not supported yet. If you do not see the red slash, it will not be removed. Note that you also have to have purchased the CinaviaRemoval HD module for it to work on anything.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have the all in one lifetime product so I do have cinavia removal. Do I have to download it separately? I tried that and the product didn't appear to change. Also every time I copied a dvd with cinavia it always said if I had the blu ray I could do blu ray to dvd conversion to get rid of cinavia. I was under the impression from everything I read that blu ray had the fix for cinavia for all titles and dvd solutions were coming. Also, I had the combo pack for this movie. When I tried to copy the dvd the dvdfab program stated it had cinavia and that if I had the blu ray to use that to get rid of cinavia. Tried that and obviously didn't work. Why would the dvdfab program tell me that specifically on this movie, if it couldn't be removed? My step kids play movies on their game systems and they often lose or scratch them, I thought this blu ray copy would fix the problem.

Comment

Whether or not you have CinaviaRemoval HD depends on when you purchased the All-In-One package. It was only included after a certain date. You can check it by clicking on the Settings button (upper right) and than selecting License Info as shown in the capture. If a Blu-ray title is supported, you can use the BD to DVD module to make a DVD of it.
        Attached Files
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X