OpenGL error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 10 LTSB x86 Working

I have Windows 10 LTSB x86 and this works for me. Thx!

Comment

Fix for Vista worked

Unziped the file and copied *.dll to my Dvdfab9 folder and v9.3.0.3 now works.

Comment

Hi all,

- Fixed the OpenGL problem.
        - Fixed the problem that DVDFab failed to convert on Windows Vista.

Please install the new test version and tell me the result. Thanks.

****Not need to copy the opengl32sw.dll to DVDFab 9 installation any more.

Please tell me the details for your problem if you still have the problem. please also post the new DVDFab qt internal log file here (please run Qt log from DVDFab installation, see the attached screenshot).

Thanks!

Wilson
        Attached Files
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
          Hi all,

Please tell me the details for your problem if you still have the problem. please also post the new DVDFab qt internal log file here (please run Qt log from DVDFab installation, see the attached screenshot).

Thanks!

Wilson
          I'm using Vista on a 32-bit PC and the new fix did not work for me.

Also when I clicked on the "QTLog" in my DVDFab folder, it did nothing. Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanGQ View Post
            I'm using Vista on a 32-bit PC and the new fix did not work for me.

Also when I clicked on the "QTLog" in my DVDFab folder, it did nothing. Am I missing something?
            did you try restarting your computer ??
            and make sure that you are running dvdfab "as administrator".
            Last edited by october262; 06-12-2016, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
              did you try restarting your computer ??
              and make sure that you are running dvdfab "as administrator".
              I restarted my computer and opened DVDFab as an administrator and still no success.

I also tried running the QT Log as an administrator and nothing happened.

For 2 years I've never experienced any major problems with DVDFab until this last update. If we can't come up with a fix--would it be possible to go back to an older version?

Comment

DVDFab9303_2016_06_12_17_21_56.exe does also not help on my Windows 7 64bit machine. Crashes when I try to switch between FULL DISK and MAIN MOVIE.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                  Hi all,

Thanks!

Wilson
                  When testing this, is it necessary to remove "opengl32sw.dll" from the installation folder? Or, does it matter?

Comment

Ultimate answer

The answer to this problem may be going back to the 9.2.4.4 version programming code and leaving the xp support in for now, as a couple others have suggested. The next version will tell hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by e6shamroc View Post
                      The answer to this problem may be going back to the 9.2.4.4 version programming code and leaving the xp support in for now, as a couple others have suggested. The next version will tell hopefully.
                      Do you know how to roll back to the 9.2.4.4 version?

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanGQ View Post
                        Do you know how to roll back to the 9.2.4.4 version?
                        see here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29453

Comment

Worked on my older windows 7 64bit Acer.... Thank You!

Comment

did not work for me vista 32, 9244 is working fine 9303 message "work 1 failed error=filter external fabcore is exit"
                            Attached Files

Comment

The needed log is named dvdfab_internal.log. You can edit it with Notepad to supply only the log session related to the failure.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It seems as if "opengl32sw.dll" is still needed in the installation folder. I posed the question in an above post. I just updated to v9.3.0.4 and w/o this DLL it did not work.

Comment

Working...
                                X