No announcement yet.

Supposed to have Cinavia but does not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please post a internal log file and signals and you can compare disk serial numbers and disk size.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
      Another way to find out for sure is to put the disk in img burn and see what brand of blank disk was used to copy the disk the store brought disk will use one brand of blank disk for the whole run where as a boot leg disk will use cheaper low cost blanks.
      Produced discs are not burned using blanks, they are pressed.

Comment

MR Video:I corrected my post with the one after it i couldn't retract it timer for doing so expired.However a bootleg disk can be copied or pressed depends on their equipment.
        Last edited by 3dman; 04-26-2017, 02:18 AM.

Comment

However a bootleg disk can be copied or pressed depends on their equipment.
          True, if it is a bootleg. But, the posting was about store-bought.

Comment

No the posting was about a ebay purchase look at post #1 god only knows where the sellers source for the disk is.

Comment

cinavia removal

Need explanation of posts in this forum. I purchased cinavia removal when it first came out. I'm currently using DVD Fab 10.0.3.6. I have multiple blu ray disks (rentals) which contain cinavia. Settings show removal enabled. Cinavia is never removed.
              1. Is removal not possible on Rentals?
              2. Do I need to update blu ray @ dvd drives? About 5 years old.?
              3. If I play copied movies on Sony Blu ray player. Cinavia is still present and mutes movie.
              4. If I play copied movies on PC with DVD Fab media player 3 they play without cinavia functioning.

Any assistance3 would be appreciated.

Comment

Cinavia is removed for the store brought disk.
                You don't need new drives but do keep their firmware up to date.
                Fab media player doesn't see the Cinavia and will always play the infected disk.
                We don't copy or even talk about Rental's you must own the disk to be able to comply with making a back up copy according to most laws.
                Read the forum rules as they are very strict on enforcing these rules.

Comment

We don't copy or even talk about Rental's you must own the disk to be able to comply with making a back up copy according to most laws.
                  True, but it is very possible to buy used rental discs. That said, because the number of people who will actually own rental discs is so slim, it is not worth the staff's efforts to remove Cinavia.

Comment

Working...
                  X