Now You See Me 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now You See Me 2

Fab seems to have picked the wrong title as several sequences are out of order. Does anyone know which title is correct?

Version 8qt of Fab picks the correct title most times if it can open the disk it's on Fabs front page.

To fix this for everyone Please copy out all the files of the disc except /BDMV/STREAM/*.m2ts file and zip them.

Then attach in forum and include the internal log file thanks.

Comment

OK, I installed v8.2.3.0 and when I loaded the disc it didn't choose a valid title. The only box that was checked was the last one on the page - the shortest file about 10 seconds. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Yes let fab fix it by supplying the information they need to fix it for everyone using the store brought disk not a copy.I should of said this before this is also required for version 8 to work if you did so then they need the files from the disk to fix it anyway.

To fix this for everyone Please copy out all the files of the store brought disc except /BDMV/STREAM/*.m2ts file and zip them.

Comment

Now that we all have the blu ray info.tool in the newest Fab 10 why not try it and see what it picks as playlist to convert.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
            Version 8qt of Fab picks the correct title most times if it can open the disk it's on Fabs front page.

To fix this for everyone Please copy out all the files of the disc except /BDMV/STREAM/*.m2ts file and zip them.

Hi,

Please upload the files, thanks!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X