Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does my laptop GPU matter when streaming my ISO files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance Does my laptop GPU matter when streaming my ISO files?

Used DVD Fab to back up about 500 disks, awesome stuff!!

Will my laptop speed and GPU matter when streaming my HD ISO files from external HDD through the laptop to the tv?

Yes if their kept as blu rays if you can play them and their ok you can stream them if not then convert them something the processor can handle if they play choppy then you will know.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
      Yes if their kept as blu rays if you can play them and their ok you can stream them if not then convert them something the processor can handle if they play choppy then you will know.
      My entire collection is .ISO BD 50

My older Dell with an HD 4550 GPU runs them very well so I am thinking anything newer even though not a dedicated card would be ok, I guess.

Comment

Should make no difference since you are not compressing or changing codecs. More important when using the Ripper or Converter modules.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X