How 2 know if movie contains ciniva protection & audio selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other How 2 know if movie contains ciniva protection & audio selection

I know fab use 2 bring up a warning when ciniva protection was found on disc. But lately the movies are not showing ciniva protection found on disc warning. Does the latest version of fab still tell u if there is ciniva? Is there something that tells u or have a small icon that shows ciniva. I notice now that new version doesnt allow u 2 select audio option anymore like old version. B4 i could select which audio i wanted on backup such as hd audio or 2channel audio & if i want 2 select what subtitles i wanted 2 keep or remove. Am i not doing something right?

The popup box with the Cinavia warning still comes up but the text in the box has been updated. When you insert a disc, DVDFab looks up the disc in its database of Cinavia titles to determine if the warning is necessary, but if you have a different version of the disc than the ones DVDFab has verified, it is possible in rare cases to get no warning for a disc that actually has the Cinavia infection. To help other users and get a faster solution for your disc if this should happen, you should report it in the Cinavia Removal forum, (which is where you should have posted this question) and tell us where you purchased the disc including a link to the site if you bought it online. Always be sure to use the latest version of DVDFab.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just wanted to thank u 4 the response. Thank u 4 ur help.

Comment

Working...
      X