DVDFab v10.0.3.9 Unknown Error occured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v10.0.3.9 Unknown Error occured

Wow, after all this time DVDFab is striking out! I have the current version of DVDFab (v10.0.3.9) and two different movies are not unable to be copied! The first movie is XXX_Return_Of Xander_Cage, The second is Hidden_Figures. Both movies present an error of "An Unknown Error Occurred" and it does not proceed any further. Very, Very Disappointing!!!

Any Ideas?

Seems a server problem my xxx version decoded a few days ago so I know it works but your Hidden figures may not work yet it's on the fix list but try again to see if they fixed the server issue.

Comment

You were certainly correct! I tried it a few hours later and both processed perfectly. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Does seem to be an issue with this version. I have had repeated Unknown Errors on discs that worked in the past. I was ripping a TV show earlier and it did track 800, 801, and then failed on 802. However, now when I put it back in, it says there is an Unknown Error and won't even finish reading the disc? So I know it's not the disc as it worked before and even ripped two episodes correctly and now it won't even queue up the tracks.

Comment

Working...
        X