Shipping Info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd do

I check and search spam all the time, it's actually an old account I keep just for DVDFab. I have all my emails from them, nothing yet. And no response via customer support that gives me any kind of confirmed details at all. Been purchasing software since 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by impend69 View Post
      I check and search spam all the time, it's actually an old account I keep just for DVDFab. I have all my emails from them, nothing yet. And no response via customer support that gives me any kind of confirmed details at all. Been purchasing software since 2004.
      Hello,

I've sent you PM about the shipping info, please kindly check it out.

Regards,
      mona

Comment

Perfect timing

Just got my tracking yesterday, just in time to cause apparently it just arrived in my city! I may actually get this set up before I leave town, thanks Mona and others who helped me!

Comment

Shipping to US

My Movie Server showed up today. For anyone shipping to US it took 15 days from the time Shipping info was sent to Fed-X. 13 days from the day I received my shipping email. Once it hits US soil and leaves custom mine shipped via Fed-X Smartpost. This was described to me as the most economical way to ship. When it got to my hometown it was given to the local post office to deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post
            My Movie Server showed up today. For anyone shipping to US it took 15 days from the time Shipping info was sent to Fed-X. 13 days from the day I received my shipping email. Once it hits US soil and leaves custom mine shipped via Fed-X Smartpost. This was described to me as the most economical way to ship. When it got to my hometown it was given to the local post office to deliver.
            Hi,

I'm still waiting, and I live in Florida so hopefully it's soon!

On the plus side, reading people issues it gives a clear perspective if I run into any issues how-to, etc ....

Ish

Comment

Hi,

Revise:

MS got here today, 7/14 -- Two weeks!
              I'll be busy tomorrow!

Ish

Comment

Working...
              X