Power Rangers Black Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Rangers Black Screen

PowerDVD plays previews but won't play movie.
    Attached Files

Hi slimm, the DVD is fully supported, not sure about the BD, will test it also. Thanks for the logs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You have a different version of the disc which may not be supported, the US retail version is fully supported and plays fine from Passkey v9.2.0.5 in PowerDVD16. Please send me a PM with the source of your disc. I assume you have the new version of Passkey out yesterday, that part of your log is missing. I will alert the developers to the files you supplied so that support can be added.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Power Rangers US version

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Hi slimm, the DVD is fully supported, not sure about the BD, will test it also. Thanks for the logs.
        version 9205 still does not work for Power Rangers
        windows says it is 7.95gb
        the video folder without passkey is 85.1gb
        with passkey it is only 603mb (plays trailers only) no movie

this is the same results for version 9204

I tried to rip an iso which said 8+gb
        until you view the video directory and it was only 603mb

So the newest version 9205 still does not work

attached is ALL the files found in the passkey log folder

edited portion
        I still get the popup that says the disc has a new protection and my not copy or play the disc properly
        Attached Files
        Last edited by egghead; 06-28-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

You have a different version of the disc which may not be supported, the US retail version is fully supported and plays fine from Passkey v9.2.0.5 in PowerDVD16. Please send me a PM with the source of your disc. I assume you have the new version of Passkey out yesterday, that part of your log is missing. I will alert the developers to the files you supplied so that support can be added.
          I can not get passkey 9205 to work on power rangers US version
          it tells me there is new protection and will not copy/play properly.
          my disc plays perfectly with PowerDvd 4 for XP without passkey
          my post below yours is not getting a black screen after rip
          it plays/copied only the trailers (603mb) no movie

Comment

The user whose thread we took over was talking about the Blu-ray, not the DVD. Try turning OFF Cloud Decryption in Passkey Settings->DVD. The capture shows the Passkey rip to disc playing perfectly in PowerDVD16.

Comment

The user whose thread we took over was talking about the Blu-ray, not the DVD. Try turning OFF Cloud Decryption in Passkey Settings->DVD. The capture shows the Passkey rip to disc playing perfectly in PowerDVD16.

sorry I forgot to tell you it was a dvd
              and when I said it played perfectly with PowerDvd 4
              I meant it was the original disc (not a backup)
              and I can't rip a full or partial backup
              it only rips the trailers (no movie) I finally got a menu but it goes no where
              I will try turning off the Cloud Decryption, thanks for the suggestion

Comment

Hi egghead,
                Please share your results here with Cloud turned off. Send me a PM if it does not work.

Comment

Hi egghead,
                  Please share your results here with Cloud turned off. Send me a PM if it does not work.
                  Never mind
                  My kids say they never watch anything but the main movie
                  so I used 8085 and backed up title 29... works perfectly

If I run into the same passkey problem again
                  I will try your suggestion

Thank you for your help

Comment

Hi all,

Please try the new version 9206 and tell us the result, thanks!

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Wilson, the new version fixed it for me. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X