Bluray Copy v9 for Mac still support removing Cinavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Copy Bluray Copy v9 for Mac still support removing Cinavia

I have used ver 9 of Bluray Copy for a while to backup my bluray titles. Previously, the cinavia could be removed using ver 9. But sometimes since ver 10 was introduced, I found some bluray titles came up with cinavia warning. It says something like "the disc contains Cinavia and the movie backup may not be playing on some player such as PS3 etc..."

Well, not all the titles came with this warning but some...

I'm wondering if ver 9 of bluray copy still supports Cinavia removal. There is still a option setting in ver 9 that you can select to remove Cinavia. Any idea?

Second, if I upgrade to ver 10, will Cinavia removal feature on bluray copy be removed?

Thanks for advice.

Upgrade to version 10, Cinavia removal is now available for both bluray and dvd disc's. Cinavia will be removed if the disc is supported.
    Version 9 should still work for some titles but only version 10
    Will support all new cinavia titles.

Comment

Tks. I'll try ver 10.

Comment

DVDfab10 upgraded. By now I can't see Cinavia problem so far for couple of new BD titles. However, the iso created can't be started with full menu right after the first time on my Dune player.

I tried two new BD titles: "Fantastic Beast" (HK version) and "Live at Night"(US version) on both DVDFab ver 9 and 10. The first time the above BD movies could be played with full menu. After that, I started them all over on the same Dune player with same Full menu and they stopped loading after the trailer sections. Well, the LITE menu runs fine.

At the same time, I have iso of another new BD title "Life on the Line" (US version) created from DVDFab v9. My Dune player can always start with full menu.

Don't know why it is inconsistent. I tried another freeware Mxxxxkv for these titles and come up with BDMV folder format. They all can start with full menu.

Comment

Try the latest fab 10033, it is support more disc remove cinavia.
          Are they 3d movies ("Fantastic Beast" (HK version) and "Live at Night")?
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
            Try the latest fab 10033, it is support more disc remove cinavia.
            Are they 3d movies ("Fantastic Beast" (HK version) and "Live at Night")?
            No, they are ordinary 2D movies.

Found new release, i'll give it a try.
            Last edited by mymovie; 04-10-2017, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X