discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Questions discount

The email I got about the drm removal said to contact you if I was an all in one for special discounts. I am a all in one lifetime

Originally posted by jenkins_tia View Post
    The email I got about the drm removal said to contact you if I was an all in one for special discounts. I am a all in one lifetime
    Hello jenkins_tia,

We are unable to locate any DVDFab order with your current info. Please email me your DVDFab order/registered info, I will get back to you with the relevant discount info. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Hi Mona
      I too have tried contacting DVDFAB, with no replies. My registered email works fine for standard mailings from DVDFAB.
      Thanks
      Jim

Comment

Just to say, DVDFAB did reply, but my isp spam filter stopped them!
        Many thanks for reply
        Jim

Comment

All,
          Please note that staff replies are sent from different IP addresses than promotional and sales emails. You should contact your internet and/or email provider if you have problems with emails or if DVDFab itself has problems contacting its servers for registration or decryption of discs.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X