Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future plans for removal of other DRM types?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Questions Future plans for removal of other DRM types?

As I understand it, currently DVDFab DRM Removal only processes files protected from iTunes.

Are there any plans to remove DRM of files that came from other services, like Vudu? Amazon, etc?

Vudu would be great because there is no UltraViolet player app for Amazon Fire TV box. If I could strip the DRM, I could use something like VLC, Kodi or Plex to play them back.

Movies with DRM from Google Play and Youtube could be very interesting.

Comment

Make it a Feature Request, iTunes will have to do for now but the future may bring other options.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Make it a Feature Request, iTunes will have to do for now but the future may bring other options.
        So I posted asking in the Feature request section, and you said it was answered in the DRM Removal section and closed it.

Is there a particular thread where its answered, or that you wanted me to read?

Was that the wrong way to make a feature request?

Comment

Originally posted by fidodkk View Post
          Movies with DRM from Google Play and Youtube could be very interesting.
          Also Netflix. Don't forget that they recently added the ability to download some of their videos with their app.

Comment

Working...
          X