DVD Copy recognizes disc but won't proceed to copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy recognizes disc but won't proceed to copy

Recently in some of the later versions of DVDFab (currently v10.0.3.7), when I insert a DVD, it seems to read the DVD but after it adds to the list, the toggle switch to the right that is "Click to enable source" is not enabled and won't allow me to enable it or proceed to copy it. There doesn't appear to be any reason why.

I'm able to copy the main movie using DVDFab 8 just fine.

Any idea why? I've attached the logs and source info for one of the titles, "Queen of Katwe". Others that have done the same thing include La La Land and Hot Pursuit.

Let me know if I can provide additional details.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PredatorVI; 05-14-2017, 05:10 AM.

I can't open your zip file with windows or 7zip check file name.
    0m 54.62s: m_pDVDInfoStruct is NULL! Staff will have to look at this when they get in about 9pm USA time or so.

Try updating to latest version if that don't work try turning cloud service off in Fab settings turn it back on when done see if that changes anything after trying the newest update of Fab.You could after that try turning off path player in fab settings also turn it back on when done and if that works check to see the whole movie is their.

You did try clicking the white dot correct?
    Post a buy link for this disk?
    Last edited by 3dman; 05-14-2017, 05:31 AM. Reason: added last line

Comment

Sorry for the corrupt zip. I've attached a working version (hopefully) along with the latest dvdfab_internal.log.

I'm using the latest 10.0.3.7 (Beta).
      I did click the white dot to enable the title. It simply returns back to the disabled state.
      I tried disabling cloud decryption.
      I also tried disabling path player.
      I tried all combinations of cloud decryption + path player enabled states.

If by "Buy Link" you mean where to purchase, I believe the link below is correct (I purchased at local WalMart directly).

Thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

Does all 3 Walmart dvd's have the same error in the log file?
        0m 54.62s: m_pDVDInfoStruct is NULL!

Like I said someone from staff will need to take a look at this and you say version 8 worked on all 3 is this correct?
        Try full disk and see if it will work with latest version 10.
        Last edited by 3dman; 05-16-2017, 04:16 AM. Reason: added last line

Comment

Hi,

We will also get the disc and check it.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I tried 5 different DVD's using 10.0.3.7 and they all had the NULL error.

Afterwards, I downloaded v10.0.3.9 and it worked! Yay! Nice job everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X