This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other dvdfab 10.0.41 beta

please don't ban me for posting this. I have had dvdfab since dvdfab 4 on my computer I have 4 other Blu-ray dvd programs that I been using for a long long time with dvdfab. But with 10.0.40 I did not have this now the other day I updated to 10.0.41 beta and I will not say the name of the other program but now dvdfab 10.0.41 beta will not work unless I uninstall that program.
    Before if we turn of the enabled feature we would not have any problem. I know this is a beta but this should go back to the way 10.0.40 work because I think there is more people that as more then 1 of these programs on there computer. Please don't get me wrong I love dvdfab and have a full licensee of all of the programs I think I should have the right to programs on my computer that I want with out being told that I can't have. I am sorry if this out of line

Both companies are working on a utility that will make this unnecessary. Hopefully it will be available soon. Note that AnyDVD has blocked DVDFab and Passkey for years.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

AnyDVD didn't blocked any DVDFab Components and didn't want or ask to uninstall DVDFab (or Components) since 4 Years with my systems.

An Uninstallation of AnyDVDF is completely inappropriate and overdone.

Comment

I uninstalled the 10.0.41 beta and reinstalled the 10.0.40 and it works with out telling me to uninstall the other program it is something that was added to the new beta that should be taken out before the next new release if they could. before it ask you to turn it off. why after all these years change it. I love DvdFab but this should be fixed

Comment

All,

No more posts about this, it has been fixed but you must install v10.0.4.2 of DVDFab. Fab did not start this, just finished it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X