John Wick chapter 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance John Wick chapter 2

Have tried to copy this movie and both version 9.2.2.1 and 9.3.2.1 have been unsuccessful. With path player on I get only the first two minutes of "main movie" and with path player disabled I am missing the first seven minutes.

My log report indicates successful completion.

any suggestions would be appreciated

It's been posted that there is an issue with this disc that may require an update.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

it seems to copy only the coming attraction files in full disc mode. it does signify a successful backup of the disc but that is incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by wascallywabbit View Post
        it seems to copy only the coming attraction files in full disc mode. it does signify a successful backup of the disc but that is incorrect.
        please try the latest version - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=31046
        and please post the dvdfab internal log files

Comment

John Wick 2

Copied the main movie using version 9 of the program. Worked perfectly and copied the entire movie.

Comment

internal log

[internal log in attachment]
            Attached Files

Comment

I was able to copy Main Movie with v. 8.2.2.8

Comment

Thanks for the log, it will help. This is may not be a US version of the disc, please tell us the country of origin and/or the place of purchase. In the future, please attach the log rather than placing it in the text area. I have modified your post to place it as an attachment.

IF this is a US disc, we need to know where it was purchased, different stores can sometimes have different versions.

Your log is incomplete. Put the disc in the drive and let DVDFab scan it until it shows the disc is open, then attach the new log session. (Don't push Cancel or Exit unlesss it scans for more than ~10 minutes). Thanks
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It was purchased in US. I think it was from costco but not 100% sure
                  Attached Files

Comment

That's great, thanks for the new log.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

New Anti-Copy on John Wick 2

I previously stated that I successfully managed to copy the main movie using version 9 of DVD Fab however, now looking at the copy made, the movie puts up a message similar to Cinavia telling me that this is a copy and I should buy an original copy, which I have.
                      I know that DVD Fab records the fact that the blu ray contains Cinavia but that has not bothered me as I have various pre 2011 players that play Cinavia copies with no problem.
                      It appears that the new anti copying system seems to prevent playback even if your player does not have the Cinavia chip, meaning I guess that even if Cinavia is removed from the disc, the new version of anti copying will still be there? I have the Canadian Disc purchased through Amazon.

Comment

I think that is a playlist problem that DVDFab is not handling correctly for that version of the disc. They may ask you to provide some additional information, you could start by attaching the DVDFab internal log session for this disc. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.

Comment

how far through do you get the message as i ripped the uk version the other week on v10 and watched first 15 minutes without issues

Comment

Working...
                          X